Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft office 2010 activator. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Microsoft office 2010 activator. [SOLVED] Empty Microsoft office 2010 activator. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 21 Dec 2014, 17:08

Hi guys,

I just re-downloaded Microsoft office professional pro 2010 Because I lost my activator, but I can't seem to activate it thanks to my Anti-virus and Malwarebytes.
I already put an exeption on the Winrar file, the map and the activator itself on both. But they still won't allow me to open it. 

This is what it shows me, while trying to open the activator (Even as administrator)
Microsoft office 2010 activator. [SOLVED] Malwar10

Need help

PS: I don't want 2007 or 2013 at the moment because I have an exam of Excel 2010 in January.

Back to top Go down

Microsoft office 2010 activator. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Microsoft office 2010 activator. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 21 Dec 2014, 22:49

mgtwan wrote:Hi guys,

I just re-downloaded Microsoft office professional pro 2010 Because I lost my activator, but I can't seem to activate it thanks to my Anti-virus and Malwarebytes.
I already put an exeption on the Winrar file, the map and the activator itself on both. But they still won't allow me to open it. 

This is what it shows me, while trying to open the activator (Even as administrator)
Microsoft office 2010 activator. [SOLVED] Malwar10

Need help

PS: I don't want 2007 or 2013 at the moment because I have an exam of Excel 2010 in January.

Well, can you turn Malwarebytes off ? 

There isn't much to say about this, because I had Office 2010 myself, and I managed to activate it without problems...despite having Malwarebytes and Avast (Internet Security).

I think the option in Malwarebytes is called "active protection" or something similar, but you should be able to figure that out on your own.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Microsoft office 2010 activator. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Microsoft office 2010 activator. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 23 Dec 2014, 01:01

I got it working now.

Thanks for the help Smile

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top