Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Items (Sim) Removed???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Items (Sim) Removed??? Empty Items (Sim) Removed???

Post by Guest Sun 21 Dec 2014, 17:53

After downloading a sim from the gallery and placing it in my neighborhood, the sim doesn't appear. I tried a couple of things, like placing him in a new neighborhood, or merging him with some random family, yet it still didn't work. Then, I tried to merge him with the family I mainly use, and this popped up:

"One or more Create a Sim items have been removed. The items installed on your computer or the Origin account that is currently logged in does not own these items."

Then I tried editing the Sim a little bit, and putting him in another household, but when I play as the Sim, he doesn't appear...
PLEASE HELP.

Back to top Go down

Items (Sim) Removed??? Empty Re: Items (Sim) Removed???

Post by Guest Sun 21 Dec 2014, 21:28

Hi there, steaksandsands, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

Are you sure that the Sim you downloaded doesn't have any CC tied to it? Another thing you can try is to delete it and download it again.

The message you got when you entered your main household is because you logged into Origin after you put DLC content in that Lot. It's explained in full in this guide here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4

But it doesn't have anything to do with the Sim you downloaded, so don't worry. Good luck, and please let us know how it goes! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top