Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got a Lady ElDi's mousepointer, yay!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just got a Lady ElDi's mousepointer, yay!!! Empty Just got a Lady ElDi's mousepointer, yay!!!

Post by Sim Architect Tue 23 Dec 2014, 02:26

Love it!

Do you give a seal of approval like the one below, Lady ElDi?

ElDi's Seal
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Just got a Lady ElDi's mousepointer, yay!!! Empty Re: Just got a Lady ElDi's mousepointer, yay!!!

Post by Admin Wed 24 Dec 2014, 16:31

Congratulations, you've found it! Razz
Now, time to find Admin's.

(I'll see if I can make a better Lady ElDi Seal of Approval)

//EDIT

This one looks better, doesn't it?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Just got a Lady ElDi's mousepointer, yay!!! Empty Re: Just got a Lady ElDi's mousepointer, yay!!!

Post by Sim Architect Thu 25 Dec 2014, 02:59

Admin wrote:Congratulations, you've found it! Razz
Now, time to find Admin's.

(I'll see if I can make a better Lady ElDi Seal of Approval)

//EDIT

This one looks better, doesn't it?
Thanks! Yes, it does!!!

//EDIT

Got the Admin's pointer today, yay!!!

Last edited by SvenT on Sat 27 Dec 2014, 14:56; edited 1 time in total
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 25 Dec 2014, 06:13

How about a mousepointer of me and the other mods ? 

WhatDidUJustCallMe? 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 25 Dec 2014, 14:00

ElDi's Seal
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 25 Dec 2014, 14:03

Carlos wrote:How about a mousepointer of me and the other mods ? 

WhatDidUJustCallMe? 

We'll do that for easter Razz

Though Admin, we may want to think about how a Carlos mousepointer is really going to keep the ladies active on here lol
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 25 Dec 2014, 15:00

Carlos wrote:How about a mousepointer of me and the other mods ? 

WhatDidUJustCallMe? 
LOL, I actually wanted to do that, but I don't have any pictures of you guys?
Or do you want me to use the lady-magnet picture that you posted in the "Fun Lounge"? (All fine with me)

Lady ElDi wrote:ElDi's Seal
Yes, Lady ElDi approves!

Lady ElDi wrote:Though Admin, we may want to think about how a Carlos mousepointer is really going to keep the ladies active on here lol
And it's a good way of getting more traffic to the Forum.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 25 Dec 2014, 19:20

Lady ElDi wrote:Though Admin, we may want to think about how a Carlos mousepointer is really going to keep the ladies active on here lol

Admin wrote:LOL, I actually wanted to do that, but I don't have any pictures of you guys?
Or do you want me to use the lady-magnet picture that you posted in the "Fun Lounge"? (All fine with me)

A picture of the actual me (that I posted in the Fun lounge) ? Razz  Nah, that would be too inappropriate. Very Happy  

About the mousepointer, I was thinking about something along the lines of editing my avatar, so making it smaller basically and removing the black background. And if the other mods like, I can do that for them too, provided they put up the avatar they'd like to see.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 26 Dec 2014, 00:46

Carlos wrote:

Admin wrote:LOL, I actually wanted to do that, but I don't have any pictures of you guys?

A picture of the actual me (that I posted in the Fun lounge) ? Razz  Nah, that would be too inappropriate. Very Happy  

About the mousepointer, I was thinking about something along the lines of editing my avatar, so making it smaller basically and removing the black background. And if the other mods like, I can do that for them too, provided they put up the avatar they'd like to see.
Ah c'mon, we need a "real" character for you! Just like me, Lady ElDi and Narong have. Very Happy

Don't be shy.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 28 Dec 2014, 00:03

Admin wrote:Ah c'mon, we need a "real" character for you! Just like me, Lady ElDi and Narong have. Very Happy

Don't be shy.

What character do you have in mind ? Very Happy  

Beyond that, I don't care that much about this. You can just take a smaller version of my avatar too.  Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Mon 29 Dec 2014, 07:23

Carlos wrote:
Admin wrote:Ah c'mon, we need a "real" character for you! Just like me, Lady ElDi and Narong have. Very Happy

Don't be shy.

Beyond that, I don't care that much about this. You can just take a smaller version of my avatar too.  Carlos is tha man
I like the "snowy" ghost you use!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 29 Dec 2014, 10:57

SvenT wrote:
Carlos wrote:

Don't be shy.

I was quite fond of the "Calimero", the nice one though, not the "killer" type Laughing
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Dec 2014, 16:30

Lady ElDi wrote:
SvenT wrote:
Carlos wrote:

Don't be shy.

I was quite fond of the "Calimero", the nice one though, not the "killer" type Laughing
He is only using it to try and scare all the women away lol..still isnt working though Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 29 Dec 2014, 21:59

Lady ElDi wrote:I was quite fond of the "Calimero", the nice one though, not the "killer" type Laughing

You still remember what avatar(s) I used, back then ? Very Happy  It's been quite a while since I used those. Eventually I decided to change those because they were too childish, even for me, lol. 

stabitha666 wrote:He is only using it to try and scare all the women away lol..still isnt working though Facepalm

If I wanted to scare the ladies away, there would be a very simple method to do that: namely being mean to them all. Which I'm not going to do. Razz  Facepalm 

Besides, it is not just about looks. Does anyone of you guys think that if I was the average G4TW n00b with just 1 or 2 posts, that anybody would even bother to comment on that picture ? Things like knowledge, skills & activity/post count also play a major role. I was actually told by one of those girls that part of the explanation could be my "status" on here.  Razz 

Looking for bad joke
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 30 Dec 2014, 15:03

Carlos wrote:

Don't be shy.

Sure, fine with me. Do you have the backgroundless version?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Tue 30 Dec 2014, 16:47

Admin wrote:
Carlos wrote:

Don't be shy.

Sure, fine with me. Do you have the backgroundless version?
Can he change the black color to transparent when exporting his image as a gif using photoshop?
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 31 Dec 2014, 00:58

SvenT wrote:Can he change the black color to transparent when exporting his image as a gif using photoshop?

When I made the new rank logos back then (see this thread here) I "marked" the black background and removed it then with the DELETE key (not sure what the exact option for removing that is called now  Facepalm ). Then I saved the file as .png. And that seemed to work for me. 

//EDIT

Also, I'll see to that later on, when I'm back. Very Happy 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Wed 31 Dec 2014, 11:06

Carlos wrote:
SvenT wrote:Can he change the black color to transparent when exporting his image as a gif using photoshop?

When I made the new rank logos back then (see this thread here) I "marked" the black background and removed it then with the DELETE key (not sure what the exact option for removing that is called now  Facepalm ). Then I saved the file as .png. And that seemed to work for me. 

//EDIT

Also, I'll see to that later on, when I'm back. Very Happy 
Cool! I am really lousy with Photoshop, never used it much! Have a great new year and happy vacations!

Tea 2 Tea 2
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top