Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

twallans nraas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twallans nraas Empty twallans nraas

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jan 2015, 22:23

I don't suppose anyone knows of anything similar to twallans mods for Sims 4? i really miss my mids and would love to have something even close,, thanks and here's hoping Smile  Fi

Back to top Go down

twallans nraas Empty Re: twallans nraas

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jan 2015, 05:35

Mod the Sims
This place tends to be the granddaddy of sims experimenting since the sims 1.
Mod the Sims: Game Mod Section

They will definitely have mods..intricate ones..but probably not ones as big as the ones that were at Nrass. Dont blame him for not making them anymore. Still sucks though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jan 2015, 13:21

I dont blame him at all, i bet it is pretty time consuming, but he was the god of modders, shame he hasnt carried on, hopefully someone will do some like his soon Smile, i hate the way time goes so fast in sims 4, i had it slowed in sims 3 so i got more done but hey,if this keeps on as it is i will just go back to sims 3 cos im not loving 4

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 25 Jan 2015, 22:35

friendlyfi wrote:I dont blame him at all, i bet it is pretty time consuming, but he was the god of modders, shame he hasnt carried on, hopefully someone will do some like his soon Smile, i hate the way time goes so fast in sims 4, i had it slowed in sims 3 so i got more done but hey,if this keeps on as it is i will just go back to sims 3 cos im not loving 4

Twallan also hinted at "personal objections", which led him to quit the project. Stuff, which we can only speculate upon. What most outsiders also underestimate is the tons of work, involved in such a project, and maintaining that over such a long period of time.

As for me, I'm absolutely not angry at all. Twallan's mods actually made TS3 decently playable. Without these mods, that game would really suck, lol.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jan 2015, 12:53

Carlos wrote:
friendlyfi wrote:I dont blame him at all, i bet it is pretty time consuming, but he was the god of modders, shame he hasnt carried on, hopefully someone will do some like his soon Smile, i hate the way time goes so fast in sims 4, i had it slowed in sims 3 so i got more done but hey,if this keeps on as it is i will just go back to sims 3 cos im not loving 4

Twallan also hinted at "personal objections", which led him to quit the project. Stuff, which we can only speculate upon. What most outsiders also underestimate is the tons of work, involved in such a project, and maintaining that over such a long period of time.

As for me, I'm absolutely not angry at all. Twallan's mods actually made TS3 decently playable. Without these mods, that game would really suck, lol.
I agree with you. To be honest, Without his mods i wouldnt be able to play the game on my current computer. Period.
I remember meeting him on the sims 3 site and talking and thanking him. He is a cool ass guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jan 2015, 19:24

I 100% agree, i would probably have given up on sims if it wasn't for him, many of us have a lot to thank him for, hopefully someone may fill the gap and do the same for sims 4 for us, i know its a lot of work for little (no) reward so if anyone does decide to help us all out there will be many grateful simmers around Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top