Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windows 8.1 pro activation [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Windows 8.1 pro activation [SOLVED] Empty Windows 8.1 pro activation [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jan 2015, 22:30

Was wondering if there was a fix for the Windows 8.1 pro at all. Got it from the pirate bay last year (was the Games4theworld download), worked great, but my guess is either some update screwed up the crack on the copy I got or...hell if I know what happened. Anyways, any help regarding the activation would be appreciated. (stupid water mark is annoying).

Side question: On the copy that I ened up getting every time I start up my computer the main file explorer window for the disk drives and folders (ie. Desktop, Documents, Music, etc.) will pop up, its not really a big issue but it does get annoying. Was wondering if there was a fix for this issue too.

Back to top Go down

Windows 8.1 pro activation [SOLVED] Empty Re: Windows 8.1 pro activation [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sun 01 Feb 2015, 15:13

Hi there,

Welcome to the Games4theworld Forum!
Please (re)use the Activator that can be found in the "# Crack" folder of the .RAR file you downloaded. Restarting your PC after applying that Activator again should do the trick.

As for the Explorer window automatically popping up on startup, try CCleaner to see what items start up when Windows starts. Maybe you can find something that might be related to that window popping up.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Windows 8.1 pro activation [SOLVED] Empty Re: Windows 8.1 pro activation [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 03 Feb 2015, 20:23

The activator worked like a charm at re-activating the OS.

As for whats been causing the window to pop up at the start I have been unable to figure out what it is through the start-up section of CCleaner. Perhaps it is under services, which would mean more hunting. Sounds like fun right? Eh....well if it becomes a issue I will look through it to see if I can find it However its not really annoying since I am use to it now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 04 Feb 2015, 20:54

Hi there,

Feel free to join the Chatbox when you see me online on the Forum. I'll join too, if I have the time help.
Maybe we can find the culprit together, via TeamViewer.

Can I consider the main issue solved for now? Very Happy
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Feb 2015, 06:00

The Main issue is indeed solved sir, I thank you for you help at it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 07 Feb 2015, 20:11

Hi there,

Glad to hear that!
I'll close this topic now. Find me in the Chatroom if you still need help with the other issue. Mystery solved
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top