Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing Sim Interaction. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing Sim Interaction. [SOLVED] Empty Missing Sim Interaction. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 23 Feb 2015, 12:39

There is a Missing Sim Interaction.

I have updated the game to the ultimate fix. Ofcourse, With the Outdoor Retreat. When I'm clicking on a Sim, It has a Group Activities and it has the Ask for Cloudgaze/Stargaze

But When I click my Sim, It has no Interaction that is Called, Cloudgaze/Stargaze. 

It should be: Change Outfit..., Go Jogging and  Cloudgaze/Stargaze. But mine is only: Change Outfit... And Go Jogging. 

Please Help me with this. Thank you Smile

Keyenpeydee

Back to top Go down

Missing Sim Interaction. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Missing Sim Interaction. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 23 Feb 2015, 19:45

//MOVED

Hi there, @Keyenpeydee! Smile

Do you have any Mods or CC installed? If you do, try removing them temporarily and see if the interaction appears then. Does this happen with all of your Sims or only with a specific one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Feb 2015, 10:07

No, I have my Mods installed, But I Am Sure that they are not blocking something like that. But I'll try to remove all of it. And Check it if somthing is blocking. 
All of my Playable Sim, But When I click some NPC Sims, It has group Activities, Then its called, Ask to Stargaze/Cloudgaze

//EDIT

Hi Again,

I just found out that my Mods is like blocking my Outdoor Retreat Interactions. I have too many Mods in my Game.
So, How can I make that Interaction back?
Do I need to delete some mods? (But all the mod I Installed is very useful to me Missing Sim Interaction. [SOLVED] Icon_sad )

Thank you! Missing Sim Interaction. [SOLVED] Icon_smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Feb 2015, 15:43

Keyenpeydee wrote:No, I have my Mods installed, But I Am Sure that they are not blocking something like that. But I'll try to remove all of it. And Check it if somthing is blocking. 
All of my Playable Sim, But When I click some NPC Sims, It has group Activities, Then its called, Ask to Stargaze/Cloudgaze

//EDIT

Hi Again,

I just found out that my Mods is like blocking my Outdoor Retreat Interactions. I have too many Mods in my Game.
So, How can I make that Interaction back?
Do I need to delete some mods? (But all the mod I Installed is very useful to me Missing Sim Interaction. [SOLVED] Icon_sad )

Thank you! Missing Sim Interaction. [SOLVED] Icon_smile

Hi again! Very Happy

Exactly what Mods do you have? Some of them may be outdated, or even obsolete with the latest patches. To sort it out, you can try using the halving method to test them or check one by one, depending on the amount of Mods you have. This should let you find the Mods that are causing problems.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 27 Feb 2015, 20:58

Keyenpeydee wrote:(But all the mod I Installed is very useful to me Missing Sim Interaction. [SOLVED] Icon_sad )

Adding to what SeoY said, you MUST always make sure to check back at the sites where you downloaded mods from, whenever there is a new game update. Mods often get updated, and sometimes not. So you always have to ensure to use the latest available mods, or - in case mods get "discontinued" by their creator(s) - simply remove them from your Mods folder.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Feb 2015, 04:23

I am sure that my Mods are Updated,
But now, I am Limiting Myself to download many Mods.
Now, They are back. Thank you for replying Carlos and SeoY! <3 

Edit: I just found out that the "LARGER INTERACTION MOD" Is blocking some Interactions on the Sims 4. Now, I deleted it, And Luckily, My Mods are now Many, Yey! <3

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 01 Mar 2015, 22:23

Keyenpeydee wrote:Edit: I just found out that the "LARGER INTERACTION MOD" Is blocking some Interactions on the Sims 4. Now, I deleted it, And Luckily, My Mods are now Many, Yey! <3

Thank you for letting us know about this mod. If you ever have any other questions, feel free to open a new thread. Have fun ! Topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top