Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayfield Springs and Rosetta Stone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mayfield Springs and Rosetta Stone. Empty Mayfield Springs and Rosetta Stone.

Post by Guest Mon 09 Mar 2015, 17:38

Hello romantyke here. Back after quite a long time.

Just been away, but still been playing Sims 3 every night.

I got some suggestions for you guys.

My best world is Mayfield Springs from Ryph, and my best Sim is Rosetta Stone.

I have had fun modifying Rosetta into a new male Sim using Master Ckntroller.

Mayfield Springs is a Expansion based world. It is quite big and impressive considering the use of the many exlansions in the town. If you want more info and where to find the world or the sim, you can ask away.

If the sim is not zuitable, you can modify her using Nraas mods. She iz a fully Skilled Sim. Perfect for perfect meals or any other stuff butlers can make.

By the way, I say hello to Admin and Lady Eldi. It has been quite long. I missed them. I hope you guys are okay.

Regards, Kabiru.

Back to top Go down

Mayfield Springs and Rosetta Stone. Empty Re: Mayfield Springs and Rosetta Stone.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 09 Mar 2015, 23:25

romantyke wrote:Hello romantyke here. Back after quite a long time.

Just been away, but still been playing Sims 3 every night.

I got some suggestions for you guys.

My best world is Mayfield Springs from Ryph, and my best Sim is Rosetta Stone.

I have had fun modifying Rosetta into a new male Sim using Master Ckntroller.

Mayfield Springs is a Expansion based world. It is quite big and impressive considering the use of the many exlansions in the town. If you want more info and where to find the world or the sim, you can ask away.

If the sim is not zuitable, you can modify her using Nraas mods. She iz a fully Skilled Sim. Perfect for perfect meals or any other stuff butlers can make.

By the way, I say hello to Admin and Lady Eldi. It has been quite long. I missed them. I hope you guys are okay.

Regards, Kabiru.

Hello romantyke and welcome back,

Nice to hear that (many) people are still playing The Sims 3, actually. Very Happy  As for the world or the sim(s), feel free to post links and/or pictures to these items, here. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Mayfield Springs and Rosetta Stone. Empty Re: Mayfield Springs and Rosetta Stone.

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jan 2016, 10:01

Hello!

First thing, I have to apologise. I have been away for far, far too long. Over a year, even. So much stuff had happened to me. My divorce, and being childless, as if everything went backwards. One thing's for sure though, I never stopped playing The Sims 3. And I still do as a matter of fact, because Sims 4 doesn't have those wonderful options its predecessor gave with all of its EPs, Sps and Store Stuff.

Now, I am willing to give the link for Mayfild Springs and Rosetta Stone. I used them all the time since I ever talked about them. Mayfield Springs is the most balanced every EP neighbourhood I have found, and the best for performance and/or all EPs business. Rosetta Stone is a fully powered Sim which has been made and created with a team from the staff of Carl's Sims 4 guide.com. The latest update for both are categorised as complete, which includes all expansions, stuff packs and store stuff. Rosetta Stone still has some perfection details, as we could say. She haven't read every single book... but that is a detail which can be quickly attended to by using Master Controller and making her automatically the one who has read every single book in a pinch. Wink wink.

Here are the links.
You can find and download Mayfield Springs here : http://thesimscatalog.com/product/mayfield-springs/
You can find and download Rosetta Stone here : http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=19724.0

Both are best used if you downloaded them as Sims3pack file instead of package file, and then you can simply use the laucncher for installation purpose.

Latest Rosetta Stone update was on Christmas 2015.
Latest Mayfield Springs update was on Christmas 2015 as well.

Again, I am truly sorry for the awfully long wait. I truly am.

I also want to give a warm Hello! to both Admin and Ladi Eldi.... this has been far too long, old friends. I missed you two sorely.

Regards,
Kabiru

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 23 Jan 2016, 03:24

romantyke wrote:Hello!

First thing, I have to apologise. I have been away for far, far too long. Over a year, even. So much stuff had happened to me. My divorce, and being childless, as if everything went backwards. One thing's for sure though, I never stopped playing The Sims 3. And I still do as a matter of fact, because Sims 4 doesn't have those wonderful options its predecessor gave with all of its EPs, Sps and Store Stuff.

Now, I am willing to give the link for Mayfild Springs and Rosetta Stone. I used them all the time since I ever talked about them. Mayfield Springs is the most balanced every EP neighbourhood I have found, and the best for performance and/or all EPs business. Rosetta Stone is a fully powered Sim which has been made and created with a team from the staff of Carl's Sims 4 guide.com. The latest update for both are categorised as complete, which includes all expansions, stuff packs and store stuff. Rosetta Stone still has some perfection details, as we could say. She haven't read every single book... but that is a detail which can be quickly attended to by using Master Controller and making her automatically the one who has read every single book in a pinch. Wink wink.

Here are the links.
You can find and download Mayfield Springs here : http://thesimscatalog.com/product/mayfield-springs/
You can find and download Rosetta Stone here : http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=19724.0

Both are best used if you downloaded them as Sims3pack file instead of package file, and then you can simply use the laucncher for installation purpose.

Latest Rosetta Stone update was on Christmas 2015.
Latest Mayfield Springs update was on Christmas 2015 as well.

Again, I am truly sorry for the awfully long wait. I truly am.

I also want to give a warm Hello! to both Admin and Ladi Eldi.... this has been far too long, old friends. I missed you two sorely.

Regards,
Kabiru

Hello again @romantyke,

No worries, (real)-life goes on for all of us. Smile  Thanks for sharing these links with us, and have fun again on here.

I tip my fedora.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jan 2016, 15:55

Hello!

It was only natural to share, and thus my pleasure as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top