Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MS Office 2013 : how do I change the language ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MS Office 2013 : how do I change the language ?? Empty MS Office 2013 : how do I change the language ??

Post by Guest Tue 10 Mar 2015, 14:12

Hi!
I have this software since a month already, and it's seriously annoying to search for the options in Words or Excel when it's not in my language (my mothertongue is French)
So I've been googling my problem and found a "solution" on the official Office website riiiight here but it does not work! the option and the program is still in English!

Can someone help me? I'm a student so I use those quite a bit but when it's not in your language it's not easy to do your work quickly and correctly... Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

MS Office 2013 : how do I change the language ?? Empty Re: MS Office 2013 : how do I change the language ??

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 11 Mar 2015, 00:22

MlleLulu wrote:Hi!
I have this software since a month already, and it's seriously annoying to search for the options in Words or Excel when it's not in my language (my mothertongue is French)
So I've been googling my problem and found a "solution" on the official Office website riiiight here but it does not work! the option and the program is still in English!

Can someone help me? I'm a student so I use those quite a bit but when it's not in your language it's not easy to do your work quickly and correctly... Thanks Smile

Hello,

One thing straight away...this may not be the best advice. And maybe someone else has a better idea.

Probably though, you will need to re-download Office 2013 from another source. An Office 2013 that has French as its default display language. Maybe you can find something on Piratebay.

The article you linked to is mainly intended for selecting the input language in Office. So for example, when your input language is English, and you type in something in French, the French text will show up as "incorrect" (with these annoying red lines under the text). Because it is *not English*. I personally believe that this "support" article by Micoro$oft is totally useless...but OK.

On a positive note: you *should* (at least theoretically) be able to use Games4TheWorld's included crack, with Office-versions in a different lanaguage too. Very Happy 

//EDIT

I found this here:
http://bit.ly/1Mrjo05

Maybe that is more useful for you ? Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

MS Office 2013 : how do I change the language ?? Empty Re: MS Office 2013 : how do I change the language ??

Post by Guest Thu 12 Mar 2015, 19:17

Carlos wrote:
MlleLulu wrote:Hi!

Hello,

One thing straight away...this may not be the best advice. And maybe someone else has a better idea.

Probably though, you will need to re-download Office 2013 from another source. An Office 2013 that has French as its default display language. Maybe you can find something on Piratebay.

The article you linked to is mainly intended for selecting the input language in Office. So for example, when your input language is English, and you type in something in French, the French text will show up as "incorrect" (with these annoying red lines under the text). Because it is *not English*. I personally believe that this "support" article by Micoro$oft is totally useless...but OK.

On a positive note: you *should* (at least theoretically) be able to use Games4TheWorld's included crack, with Office-versions in a different lanaguage too. Very Happy 

//EDIT

I found this here:
http://bit.ly/1Mrjo05

Maybe that is more useful for you ? Smile 

Thanks for answering,
Saddly, I've downloaded the torrent from your link, and it's asking me an activation key, there's no crack included, so that's really annoying... Do you have another solution? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 13 Mar 2015, 00:58

What about the activator that is included in G4TW's release - have you tried that one too ? In case you don't have it anymore, I uploaded it myself, here (with the instructions):

http://bit.ly/1L4hvt6

Good luck again !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Mar 2015, 01:52

I think I might have done something wrong... I opened the toolkit, in the activation tab I couldn't click on "install" only "uninstall" so I thought "I can uninstall and install it right after" ... but now I can't the button is grey... WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 13 Mar 2015, 02:11

MlleLulu wrote:I think I might have done something wrong... I opened the toolkit, in the activation tab I couldn't click on "install" only "uninstall" so I thought "I can uninstall and install it right after" ... but now I can't the button is grey... WhatDidUJustCallMe?

MS Office 2013 : how do I change the language ?? NGp09Pv

Well, can you choose one of the other "activation tools" then ? I suppose you "un-installed" the AutoKMS ? And you can't re-install it ? 

Are you also running the tool as Administrator ?

And what is written for you, in the black window at the bottom (see red arrow in my screenshot) ? 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Mar 2015, 02:20

yes that's exactly it!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 13 Mar 2015, 02:26

MlleLulu wrote:yes that's exactly it!

Do you mean the message at the bottom that says "supported Office installation was not detected on your system ?" If so, then I'm unsure what else you could do, sorry. 

WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Maybe this doesn't work for non-English versions of Office...but then maybe someone else has a better idea. As for you, do you really need the 2013 Office version ? I would also suggest you try our "Office 2007 Enterprise" release, from the site here:
http://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

That really doesn't need any "activation" at all. Just enter the included serial number during the installation, and off you go ! Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Mar 2015, 03:52

I have re-installed the english version, but it looks like it is a 32bits that got installed, but my computer is a 64bits ... is there any chance that's the problem?
When I downloaded the GATW torrent I had to click on the Autorun, but I had 2 different folders, "x64" and "x86"... they are the same as the torrent for MS Office in french... except that it's said it's french or english ... Maybe I can do something for that?

MS Office 2013 : how do I change the language ?? Captur11

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 24 Mar 2015, 00:36

Sorry for the very belated reply,

But I just didn't manage to get back to the posts here, recently. For now, please forget this thing with 32/64-bit. That's not relevant for you. 

I still dn't think that the French and otehr language versions differ technically from our (English-language) G4TW edition. 

If you want to give it a try, install again the French-language edition, and then de-activate ALL your anti-virus and anti-malware programs completely. And if I say ALL, then I mean it. Smile  This also includes programs like Windows Defender or Microsoft Security Essentials, if you have them.

After that, try again installing at first this "AutoKMS" server, and then click on "Activate". Good luck again !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top