Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird installation problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird installation problem Empty Weird installation problem

Post by Guest Mon 23 Mar 2015, 01:00

Hey, so I downloaded the complete collection. I went to download the base game and the normal thing comes up. Pick language, pick country, accept... but then nothing else happens. It just goes away. No other steps, and the installation doesn't do anything. Why? How do I stop this?

Back to top Go down

Weird installation problem Empty Re: Weird installation problem

Post by Sim Architect Wed 25 Mar 2015, 22:38

Hi! Which system are you using? Are you following all the steps that I show in the video below? Please let's know, so we can give you further assistance...

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 26 Mar 2015, 01:07

flavortown wrote:Hey, so I downloaded the complete collection. I went to download the base game and the normal thing comes up. Pick language, pick country, accept... but then nothing else happens. It just goes away. No other steps, and the installation doesn't do anything. Why? How do I stop this?

Welcome to the forum,

In addition, are you using the program WinRAR for extracting the contents of that big .RAR file ? Use WinRAR and extract ALL contents of the .RAR file, into a single (!!!) empty folder. After the extraction is done (which can take a while), close WinRAR and then please go to the folder with the extracted stuff. Proceed witht he installations from there. Smile  Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top