Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Enter your registration code here' Error. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRACK - 'Enter your registration code here' Error. [SOLVED] Empty 'Enter your registration code here' Error. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 12:01

Hi, so when I go to launch the game with Ts3launcher I get this error message: http://prntscr.com/6oilos
I've done every instruction to my knowledge and I've downloaded the 1.67 update, the ultimate fix crack (and placed the 2 files in my bin) and it's still giving me this error. No expansion packs are installed either, here are some SS's of my game folders: http://prntscr.com/6oilos (my TS3 bin folder). Thanks for the help, I've tried different CD keys, different cracks and they won't work.

Back to top Go down

CRACK - 'Enter your registration code here' Error. [SOLVED] Empty Re: 'Enter your registration code here' Error. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 03 Apr 2015, 11:05

Hello,

Please make sure you haven't overlooked the #crack folder in the fix.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

CRACK - 'Enter your registration code here' Error. [SOLVED] Empty Re: 'Enter your registration code here' Error. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 22:23

Ah... the problem was that I didn't install any expansion pack, I just wanted the base game. Now that I've installed University Life the game now works. Thanks!

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top