Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Buff & Traits factory by Zerbu

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Buff & Traits factory by Zerbu Empty The Sims 4 Buff & Traits factory by Zerbu

Post by Guest Tue 07 Apr 2015, 12:40

Hi Guys!
I just recently found out about Zerbu's Buff & Traits factory.
I started to use it to make my own traits and find it pretty awesome so I thought I'd share it with you!
Plus if any of you has some tips or tutorials on how to use it because some sections are still a bit shady to me!

I created my first trait yesterday, "stern", which makes the sim super serious, never able to get playful and having a hard time to crack a joke.
I wish I knew how to add stuff like a "energized" moodlet when he comes home from a hard day at work, but I'm not good enough in moding to go this far...
Anyway have you tried it ? Do you like the idea?
Have you created any traits using this mod?
Cheers

Shyria

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Buff & Traits factory by Zerbu Empty Re: The Sims 4 Buff & Traits factory by Zerbu

Post by coolcandy3001 Tue 07 Apr 2015, 19:38

Aw, I wanted to open a thread on this but didn't bc of outside links Razz

I honestly don't understand it at all and just download all my custom traits lol. I love the idea, it's nice they decided to share and make it easier for modders to make traits.
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Buff & Traits factory by Zerbu Empty Re: The Sims 4 Buff & Traits factory by Zerbu

Post by Guest Thu 09 Apr 2015, 13:46

Oh this is an intersting thing, be careful with the outside links rule Smile
I don't know how this "tool" is going to work exactly so I'm a bit afraid of damaging the game you know, I don't know if the traits we create conflict with those existing...Has anyone tried it yet? It seems like such an awesome tool Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 09 Apr 2015, 14:00

Shyria wrote:Hi Guys!

(...)

Jo M.C. wrote:Oh this is an intersting thing, be careful with the outside links rule Smile
I don't know how this "tool" is going to work exactly so I'm a bit afraid of damaging the game you know, I don't know if the traits we create conflict with those existing...Has anyone tried it yet? It seems like such an awesome tool Smile

Hello all,

Thanks for sharing this interesting tool. Smile  Though I wonder, considering all the hassle right now with the CC, whether the traits that I create now will also work in the foreseeable future ? As these traits are basically "custom content" too.

WhatDidUJustCallMe? 

P.S. The link is OK in my opinion. Wink  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Thu 09 Apr 2015, 22:00

Carlos wrote:
Shyria wrote:Hi Guys!

(...)

Jo M.C. wrote:Oh this is an intersting thing, be careful with the outside links rule Smile

Hello all,

Thanks for sharing this interesting tool. Smile  Though I wonder, considering all the hassle right now with the CC, whether the traits that I create now will also work in the foreseeable future ? As these traits are basically "custom content" too.

WhatDidUJustCallMe? 

P.S. The link is OK in my opinion. Wink  

Traits I've downloaded and made seem to work, the ones downloaded worked before Outdoor Retreat and GTW and still do. Unless EA do something drastic to the traits, I shouldn't see why they don't work.
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Apr 2015, 11:25

I tried creating 2 traits and they seem quite alright, except the "shy" one makes the sim bearing it never sleepy! Which is weird but I'm just fooling around and trying things anyway so I'm not expecting much yet..
Thanks Carlos for allowing me to share it Wink

I think I'll stick with downloading a few for now and see if anyone makes a tutorial or something. It's pretty fun to play with though  Jelly_2

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Sat 11 Apr 2015, 17:57

Just saying, I didn't mean it was a bad link, I was just saying I never posted a thread on it because knowing my luck I'd be told off by a mod or sumthin' but yeah ^_^

I hope someone makes a tutorial someday too because it seems so confusing to me <3
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 11 Apr 2015, 18:33

coolcandy3001 wrote:
Traits I've downloaded and made seem to work, the ones downloaded worked before Outdoor Retreat and GTW and still do. Unless EA do something drastic to the traits, I shouldn't see why they don't work.

We'll have to see what EA has in mind for the future. But given the current troubles with all the, I'm afraid we will see more of that in the future.

coolcandy3001 wrote:Just saying, I didn't mean it was a bad link, I was just saying I never posted a thread on it because knowing my luck I'd be told off by a mod or sumthin' but yeah ^_^

I hope someone makes a tutorial someday too because it seems so confusing to me <3

See the forum rules here. Smile 
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/register

Rule #6 mentions "content from NRAAS, MATY & MTS". You can apply that rule to other sites too, that offer fan-made tools or custom content.

Tea 5
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top