Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The unwanted alien sibling [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The unwanted alien sibling [SOLVED] Empty The unwanted alien sibling [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 02:16

Yeah I know the thread title sounds harsh, but it does say it all. My male sim got abducted, got pregnant, and produced 2 alien babies. I know EA does their best to provide good gameplay, but often when the game isn't glitching, it's doing something inconvenient. My sim's already had two kids, and were perfectly content with that solid number. I don't see a way to get rid of the alien babies. I don't see a "give up for adoption" option on the phone or computer, nor do I see a delete option with the cheats enabled or in buy/build mode. I don't want to be stuck with them. Any ideas?   

Mentality

Back to top Go down

The unwanted alien sibling [SOLVED] Empty Re: The unwanted alien sibling [SOLVED]

Post by coolcandy3001 Mon 13 Apr 2015, 08:34

You can click on them on "more choices" it should say "return to own world" - mine did s:
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

The unwanted alien sibling [SOLVED] Empty Re: The unwanted alien sibling [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 09:12

Thanks. I will give it a try.

Mentality 

//EDIT

It worked. Thanks coolcandy.

Mentality

Last edited by Mentality on Mon 13 Apr 2015, 20:42; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 13 Apr 2015, 21:59

Thanks, Tea Slayer!

I'll close this topic now. Let us know if you need more assistance, Mentality! Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top