Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about the Fix? Do I need it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about the Fix? Do I need it? Empty Question about the Fix? Do I need it?

Post by Guest Mon 18 May 2015, 04:47

Hello! Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place, noob here. 
Anyway, I just finished with the torrent and installing. Everything worked absolutely perfect, no problems at all. But I'm wanting the Outdoor Retreat. Get to Work is downloading now. So my question is what will this "Fix" do exactly, besides add the OR and additional content. Or does the Get to Work torrent have that stuff already? I just don't want to mess the game up by installing the fix if it's not really needed.

Oh, and also once I unzipped the torrent a bunch of files labeled Setup 1-5 popped out. I opened them just to see what they were and no clue. Do I need these or can I delete them?

Thanks for any help!

Back to top Go down

Question about the Fix? Do I need it? Empty Re: Question about the Fix? Do I need it?

Post by Guest Mon 18 May 2015, 09:22

hi there
if you are downloading the GTW EP from G4TW downloads so it includes outdoor living and holiday stuff but it still outdated because now there is 3 new updates and they will add another updates in the future and its hard to update this crack
but at least it works without origin

Back to top Go down

Question about the Fix? Do I need it? Empty Re: Question about the Fix? Do I need it?

Post by Guest Mon 18 May 2015, 09:36

Awesome! So if I understand, I don't need the fix yet then since I have (or will as soon as it's done) GTW. Yay! Thank you so much for clearing this up for me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 May 2015, 09:48

your welcome hope it works for you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top