Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to download CAP (Create-A-Pattern Tool)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to download CAP (Create-A-Pattern Tool) Empty How to download CAP (Create-A-Pattern Tool)

Post by Guest Mon 12 Sep 2011, 21:00

Hey guys I love you

I promised you that I will find another trick, and I just found one Smile

I bypassed the log-in into thesims3.com , and now I have the link for Sims 3 Create-A-Pattern Tool (Actually is easy to bypass things from thesims3.com)

Here is the link:

http://thesims3.com/content/global/images/cap/TS3CAP_767618.exe

Have fun with it Smile

Soon, I will try to bypass The Sims 3 Store.

Cross fingers Very Happy

Last edited by Lady ElDi on Tue 28 Aug 2012, 07:35; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : I don't want to spam)

Back to top Go down

How to download CAP (Create-A-Pattern Tool) Empty Re: How to download CAP (Create-A-Pattern Tool)

Post by Narong30 Mon 12 Sep 2011, 21:54

Hello WhitePath,

I already try download it:) It's working Smile

Good job dear. Thanks for the hard work Smile

Really appreciated it Smile
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

How to download CAP (Create-A-Pattern Tool) Empty Re: How to download CAP (Create-A-Pattern Tool)

Post by Guest Mon 12 Sep 2011, 21:56

Thank you Narong I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Aug 2012, 14:56

hello WhitePath I've been looking for this ever since I started playing Sims 3. Thanks to you I can have fun with this. Hammertime
hopefully you'd be successful in bypassing The Sims 3 Store!!

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 25 Aug 2012, 17:22

cielpurple wrote:hello WhitePath I've been looking for this ever since I started playing Sims 3. Thanks to you I can have fun with this. How to download CAP (Create-A-Pattern Tool) 294340757

Hello,

If you're looking for the monthly updated Store Updates, we have them all on our official MediaFire account here: http://www.mediafire.com/?y8uy4gu2y8jqt

Have fun!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Aug 2012, 05:06

Admin wrote:
cielpurple wrote:hello WhitePath I've been looking for this ever since I started playing Sims 3. Thanks to you I can have fun with this. How to download CAP (Create-A-Pattern Tool) 294340757

Hello,

If you're looking for the monthly updated Store Updates, we have them all on our official MediaFire account here: http://www.mediafire.com/?y8uy4gu2y8jqt

Have fun!

Hello Admin, I've been lurking at your mediafire account for two days. It's like discovering a land full of treasure! Hammertime Very Happy so thank you so so much for this! bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 28 Aug 2012, 14:49

cielpurple wrote:
Admin wrote:

Hello,

Have fun!

Hello Admin, I've been lurking at your mediafire account for two days. It's like discovering a land full of treasure! How to download CAP (Create-A-Pattern Tool) 294340757 Very Happy so thank you so so much for this! bounce
Hello,

You're most welcome! I like to call it an organized "The Sims heaven".
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Jan 2013, 17:59

I made an account just to let you know that you have turned me into a Sims addict and I couldn't be more grateful!! Everything I need to get all of my Sims games working, I get from you! I truly appreciate everything you've done. You rock and I couldn't thank you enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Jun 2015, 18:44

Thank you ! but i do have a problem
when I try to use the fabric in the game a window pops out telling me to register, what should I do  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jun 2015, 12:38

Hi there. I am new to the site. I downloaded the create-a-pattern tool. I installed it on my desktop. Everything seemed fine but when I went to start the program it kept crashing. So, I sadly uninstalled it. I was wondering if there is another link for the download or maybe someone could explain to me what, if anything I might be doing wrong? I would get on the TS3 site but I forgot my password and  the email associated with it has been deactivated for a long time now. The laptop I had when I first started playing TS3 is fried. Like an idiot I had my email and password automatically saved in the game launcher. I had changed the password, saved it, but never wrote it down. Now, I can't create any new patterns, upload, download or sign into my my page on the TS3 site. Help me if you can. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Fri 26 Jun 2015, 17:29

nerdytypechick wrote:I made an account just to let you know that you have turned me into a Sims addict and I couldn't be more grateful!! Everything I need to get all of my Sims games working, I get from you! I truly appreciate everything you've done. You rock and I couldn't thank you enough.
Congrats!!! Tea 3 Tea 3
mahabader wrote:Thank you ! but i do have a problem
when I try to use the fabric in the game a window pops out telling me to register, what should I do  Why God.
Are you trying to use YOUR pattern or something from EA Store? Please take a look on the tutorial in the video right below to see how to disable the "shopping" mode that mixes stuff you have to buy with stuff you already have, since you don't need to pay for patterns or items as you can download everything you need for free from Games 4 the World!

Please let's know if you got it fixed.

Tea 5 Tea 5

klaw_79 wrote:Hi there. I am new to the site. I downloaded the create-a-pattern tool. I installed it on my desktop. Everything seemed fine but when I went to start the program it kept crashing. So, I sadly uninstalled it. I was wondering if there is another link for the download or maybe someone could explain to me what, if anything I might be doing wrong? I would get on the TS3 site but I forgot my password and  the email associated with it has been deactivated for a long time now. The laptop I had when I first started playing TS3 is fried. Like an idiot I had my email and password automatically saved in the game launcher. I had changed the password, saved it, but never wrote it down. Now, I can't create any new patterns, upload, download or sign into my my page on the TS3 site. Help me if you can. Thanks.
Hi there! The link on top of this topic is still working even if you are not logged with your the sims 3 account (I just tried it, it is pretty slow but still working, I copied it below just in case, it's official from EA)...

http://www.thesims3.com/content/global/images/cap/TS3CAP_767618.exe

Happy simming!!

Tea 3 Tea 3
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)