Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims arnt showing up?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims arnt showing up? Empty Sims arnt showing up?

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jun 2015, 18:35

ok, so ive been playing the sims 4 since you guys put it up. and ive had zero problems. When Get To Work came out it went perfectly! the problem didnt start untill i applied the Ultimate Fix to get the update with the Luxery Party Stuff. when i tried to continue a household the sims didnt show up. i tried re-downlading the fix and re-aplying it. still the sims wernt there. so i decided to just create a new household. create a sims worked normally, after i finished i tried to move the new household into a home. and the same thing happened! as a last resort i tried uninstalling and re installing EVERYThing. and the problem is still there. im at a loss, i have no clue what to do. please help

Back to top Go down

Sims arnt showing up? Empty Re: Sims arnt showing up?

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jun 2015, 16:28

It's one of your mods! I had the same problem. I had to move them out of the folder, and then place a few back in, restart the game, check if it worked, quit and do the same all over until i found the one that made the sims disappear.
It does take a while, but it's worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 19 Jun 2015, 02:40

nicolecookie18 wrote:ok, so ive been playing the sims 4 since you guys put it up. and ive had zero problems. When Get To Work came out it went perfectly! the problem didnt start untill i applied the Ultimate Fix to get the update with the Luxery Party Stuff. when i tried to continue a household the sims didnt show up. i tried re-downlading the fix and re-aplying it. still the sims wernt there. so i decided to just create a new household. create a sims worked normally, after i finished i tried to move the new household into a home. and the same thing happened! as a last resort i tried uninstalling and re installing EVERYThing. and the problem is still there. im at a loss, i have no clue what to do. please help

Hello and welcome to the forum,

What the previous poster said. Smile  I would like to add though that you should generally check your mods and custom content at first, instead of resorting to "uninstalling and then re-installing". Because that only rarely fixes issues, and if not done properly, can screw up your entire installation completely.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top