Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help :( Empty Please help :(

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jul 2015, 17:19

So recently, I've decided to re-install the Sims 4 because my old torrent just stopped working. I got my download from the official G4TW site and whatnot. Everything flows properly till I reach this certain point.  

Please help :( Screen11

I e-mailed the help portion of the site and was told to turn off my firewall & run it as admin. I did & everything was flowing right till it froze on this screen 

Please help :( Screen12

and then the first image appeared again. So in simple words, if anyone has faced this problem pleeeeease do help WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Please help :( Empty Re: Please help :(

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 07 Jul 2015, 17:38

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I fixed your screenshots in the post. You can try navigating to the location shown in your first picture and then delete this folder named "The Sims 4". Other than that I'm unsure too for the moment, sorry.

P.S. it would be better if you kept the discussion via ONE "medium" only. You said you e-mailed at first, OK. But then you post your problem (because the original tip seemingly didn't work) here ? Smile  It would be much easier if you used only one "medium" for communication. I myself don't reply to those e-mails (the Forum Admin does), but that doesn't matter for the issue.

Tip: you don't even need to have a forum account in order to get support. You can also post your issues on our Facebook page here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Games4theworld-Downloads/110924105707074
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jul 2015, 19:46

Ah no. I was emailing back and forth with someone who was very helpful. The last tip they gave didn't work so they simply told me to post it on here and see if someone else can help me.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 07 Jul 2015, 20:00

wxnderlst wrote:Ah no. I was emailing back and forth with someone who was very helpful. The last tip they gave didn't work so they simply told me to post it on here and see if someone else can help me.

I apologize; I didn't know that. Smile  

Another idea about your issue though: what program did you use to extract the contents of the .RAR downloads ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jul 2015, 20:35

Carlos wrote:
wxnderlst wrote:Ah no. I was emailing back and forth with someone who was very helpful. The last tip they gave didn't work so they simply told me to post it on here and see if someone else can help me.

I apologize; I didn't know that. Smile  

Another idea about your issue though: what program did you use to extract the contents of the .RAR downloads ?
WinRAR

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 09 Jul 2015, 20:07

wxnderlst wrote:WinRAR

Sorry or the late reply, but have you also tried navigating to the location shown in your (initial) error message, and editing the folder permissions ? See this post here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t17678-permissions-error-when-copying-cracked-files-fix

Apply the same permission changes to your Program files(x86) and Electronic Arts folders. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum