Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing items?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing items? Empty Missing items?

Post by Guest Wed 26 Aug 2015, 02:05

I was just wondering what would cause this? I do not notice any missing items but when I open my saved game it tell me that some packs are not registered on my account and 9 items have been removed from build mode. Could this be the CC I recently removed? I'm not logged into origin nor is my game online.

I just want to know since I do not want to save if this is a problem affecting actual game content.

Thank you very much for the help ^^

Back to top Go down

Missing items? Empty Re: Missing items?

Post by Guest Wed 26 Aug 2015, 13:52

I would assume the items that have been removed are the CC's you removed from your game. I got the "items have been removed" notification on my end, but not the "some packs are not registered on my account"  message...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sat 29 Aug 2015, 08:21

Yes, it is a problem. When you save, you lose whatever you had put in your lot, since the game will replace the unrecognized items with similar ones.

You are welcome to our latest fix below! It is more up to date and it should work better. Let us know if you need further assistance or if you got your game working. Thanks!

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Missing items? Empty I got the same message

Post by Guest Mon 07 Sep 2015, 13:48

I didn't have any CC installed, just Sims 4, gtw, and the ultimate fix.  I saved while on a vacation, came back this morning and it said I had lost 150 items and they had replaced 90 and it brought me back to my house which was almost empty except for a few bedrooms.  I exited the game, did not save, and reinstalled the ultimate fix.  When I reloaded the game, all of my content was back.  It also said that one of my packages had been uninstalled. I'm not sure which one, but i think it may have been spa day because all of my spa stuff was gone, and the large windows too, but my sauna stuff was still there. So if this happens again, just reinstall the ultimate fix and you will get all your stuff back and it will take you back to your original save as long as you don't save when it happens and just exit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Wed 09 Sep 2015, 06:54

Milz2015 wrote:I didn't have any CC installed, just Sims 4, gtw, and the ultimate fix.  I saved while on a vacation, came back this morning and it said I had lost 150 items and they had replaced 90 and it brought me back to my house which was almost empty except for a few bedrooms.  I exited the game, did not save, and reinstalled the ultimate fix.  When I reloaded the game, all of my content was back.  It also said that one of my packages had been uninstalled. I'm not sure which one, but i think it may have been spa day because all of my spa stuff was gone, and the large windows too, but my sauna stuff was still there. So if this happens again, just reinstall the ultimate fix and you will get all your stuff back and it will take you back to your original save as long as you don't save when it happens and just exit.
You can try the latest temporary ultimate fix, but it may make or break your game Sad

If you have enough time you can try it, but before do a full backup of your game inside your documents AND your game folder inside program files as well. If the new fix breaks and you can't get it working, you will at least be able to play while you wait for a solution Wink

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!

Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down