Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you play the Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will you play the Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3?  Empty Will you play the Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3?

Post by Narong30 Sat 01 Oct 2011, 21:39

Did anyone try the BETA for BF3?
Anyone made pre-order purchase for this both game?

I really want give a try....
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Will you play the Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3?  Empty Re: Will you play the Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3?

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 23:47

Narong30 wrote:Did anyone try the BETA for BF3?
Anyone made pre-order purchase for this both game?

I really want give a try....
I was part of the alpha, and the alpha was exactly the same as the open beta in which i got 48hours pointless early access for owning medal of honor 2010 limited edition.
No i haven't and wont ever pre-order any game, my life doesn't revolve around games. Gaming is the last thing on my mind. Smile

My thoughts on BF3 are:
* Another Bad Company 2 + the world shakes when you run just like BC2.
* The guns look like plastic toys.
* Gameplay is exactly that of Bad Company 2 and BF Play 4 Free with the more fast paced feel of COD Modern Warfare 2! (which is by far the most balanced dedicated shooter game).
* Same sound as Bad Company 2 and Play 4 Free.
* Using a facebook styled webpage for starting the game, really?!
* Another campers game full of nerdy stats whores.
* Guaranteed full of cheaters
* Why buy bf3 when you can get bf play for free FREE as they are basicly the same except those gaining advantages through buying weapons etc.

PS: Please don't come out with the garbage like oh your a COD fanboy, blahblah, no I'm not i enjoy both (at times!).

And regarding Modern Warfare 3, i hope it's as good as modern warfare 2 with perhaps a touch of class and realism from call of duty 5 world at war.

COD + BF are miles apart, COD is simply a individual players full on shooter game, where as Battlefield is more team based thanx individual although their will be tons of people who simply don't care about their team and end up losing rounds due to that foresight (just like BF2 + BC2).

Back to top Go down

Will you play the Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3?  Empty Re: Will you play the Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3?

Post by Narong30 Wed 19 Oct 2011, 08:00

Thank you for the reply, buying an illegal game is more to get satisfied.
Because when we're playing the game on multiplayer mode. It'll be different. If you use the cracked MP game, you need to keep update the crack file. Since there will be a lot changes for MP from to time Smile
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top