Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In dire need of assistance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In dire need of assistance  Empty In dire need of assistance

Post by Guest Fri 02 Oct 2015, 22:41

Help 

I just recently started playing the sims 4 again so i wanted to make it all up to date with content ect. and found the ultimate fix which sounded great , i followed the steps perfectly and did everything needed.
started up the game and the enitre outdoor retreat pack is defintely not showing up at all all its content is gone , yes gone i had it working fine before and your ultimate "fix" has broken it entirely , you say dont run origin etc , there is no single process or window of origin running at all.
i dont use origin to play ever.
so im wondering if your latest fix is the problem and not me not following the steps correctly?
i cant play with missing content so any help asap is apreciated greatly.
thank you I'm new here.

Back to top Go down

In dire need of assistance  Empty Re: In dire need of assistance

Post by Guest Sat 03 Oct 2015, 11:09

Fresh install fixed this specific issue so it was a problem with the current sims 4 files i was using. sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Oct 2015, 11:59

this only brought in some missing content like outfits or build items , the actual game packs like outdoor retreat and the job pack thing aren't working at all WhatDidUJustCallMe? which is seeming to be eithier an issue with this latest update/fix or the game packs in the download can you look into it please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum