Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request for Assassin's Creed: Syndicate and Anno 2205

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Request for Assassin's Creed: Syndicate and Anno 2205 Empty Request for Assassin's Creed: Syndicate and Anno 2205

Post by Guest Mon 02 Nov 2015, 22:10

The title says it all! I haven't been able to find a good release for AC:S and/or Anno, I know not everything can be done, but just throwing it out there as a request to put it on the board.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Request for Assassin's Creed: Syndicate and Anno 2205 Empty Re: Request for Assassin's Creed: Syndicate and Anno 2205

Post by Admin Wed 04 Nov 2015, 11:47

Hi there,

For as far as I know Syndicate has not even been release for PC yet...
(I just checked, and it will be released on 19 November 2015)

I've added it to the Requests list though. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Request for Assassin's Creed: Syndicate and Anno 2205 Empty Re: Request for Assassin's Creed: Syndicate and Anno 2205

Post by Guest Wed 04 Nov 2015, 17:51

Ah, that date must have slipped through my mind, thank you though! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Apr 2016, 07:51

Is this request granted now?  Ermahgerd Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 02 Apr 2016, 08:07

Acee wrote:Is this request granted now?  Ermahgerd Razz

Hello and welcome to the forum @Acee,

In general, you can find all our downloads (and also those requested items, that were "granted"), here:
https://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

As for new game releases, we often announce them in our News-section here, so feel free to check it out regularly. Though in general, we are rather slow with non-Sims releases, due to various reasons. Such as time constraints and real-life priorities, but it has also become a bit difficult for us to seed the already existing items. The next issue would be that in order to have more diverse games, you would also need (many) more Helpers/Mods and other team members working on these projects.

Please note that all of these things have made releasing new items very difficult for us. Only time can tell, and of course, we cannot guarantee anything.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Apr 2016, 08:39

Thanks Carlos, I understand. Ok i'll go check those links, and thankyou again for the efforts and this is a wonderful site. Cheers!  Tea 5 well there's no beer here so...  Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 02 Apr 2016, 09:28

Acee wrote:Thanks Carlos, I understand. Ok i'll go check those links, and thankyou again for the efforts and this is a wonderful site. Cheers!  Tea 5 well there's no beer here so...  Surprised

You're welcome, and if you have any (good) ideas for new emoticons, feel free to post in the following thread.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1716-new-emote-added-request-your-own

Though since this is meant to be a child-friendly forum, I'm not sure how much alcohol-related emoticons fit here... Razz  But let's not get too off-topic here now.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top