Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to install get to work????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

silent install - How to install get to work???? Empty How to install get to work????

Post by Guest Wed 18 Nov 2015, 01:46

I downloaded get to work, i've extracted the file with winrar and looked at the installation guide that comes with the download but it doesn't even tell me how to properly install it, the guide is for the base game

Back to top Go down

silent install - How to install get to work???? Empty Re: How to install get to work????

Post by Guest Wed 18 Nov 2015, 02:07

Hello~ Im not a moderator or anything but I guess I can give some help~ 

All you need is to take everything that is in the file and copy it where your INSTALLED Sims 4 filled are (not the download you made). You will notice they all have the same titles (_Install, Data, ect, I dont know them by heart lol) So you copy everything in this The Sims 4 file and when it'll ask you what to do with the files that have the same names (since they all have the same names) you needto click on ''Copy and Replace'' so it adds everything (notice the EP01 that is one of the only difference which is the code for the expansion pack, the rest is all the same but you want to replace it by the GTW files anyways)

Once it is all done, it's suppose to be working! It is weird you dont have the installation notes from the GTW expansion since I had it in my download... I is confused 

I hope this is all clear! Or else someone (or me) can send you the installation note that probably describes it better than I do Wink 

Have fun!
Mariie

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top