Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Install The Sims 4 with Get to Work, DLC and the Ultimate Fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to Install The Sims 4 with Get to Work, DLC and the Ultimate Fix Empty How to Install The Sims 4 with Get to Work, DLC and the Ultimate Fix

Post by Sim Architect Fri 14 Aug 2015, 08:32

I finally did it, yay!!!

All content used in this install is from Games 4 the World!

How to Install The Sims 4 with Get to Work, DLC, Updates and Fix (click this link to watch on YouTube and see the Download Links)!

Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1

Edit: I also added, to the Video's Description, a link to the RELOADED group's version of Spa Day plus Kitchen Stuff and Perfect Patio Stuff too!

I DID NOT test it yet, so please, be careful (it is NOT from Games4theWorld, but it is a "trusted" user on KickAss Torrents, hopefully it won't infect my computer, I will let you all know about it later, be advised!)!!!

Last edited by Sim Architect on Sat 15 Aug 2015, 03:52; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added info about Kitchen Stuff and Spa Day)
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

How to Install The Sims 4 with Get to Work, DLC and the Ultimate Fix Empty Re: How to Install The Sims 4 with Get to Work, DLC and the Ultimate Fix

Post by Guest Fri 14 Aug 2015, 20:04

i did every step you did, paused it trough the steps, and i still cant see the expansions. Sad oh and somehow my videocard cant be recognized anymore and the game is very slow! can you please help me. 

i've actually been re-installing the game for 25 times Sad (not joking).

Back to top Go down

How to Install The Sims 4 with Get to Work, DLC and the Ultimate Fix Empty Re: How to Install The Sims 4 with Get to Work, DLC and the Ultimate Fix

Post by Guest Fri 14 Aug 2015, 20:12

well forget what i just say...... i restarted the game again and it works perfectleyyou sur, are a genius! thanks alot!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sat 15 Aug 2015, 01:25

Thanks, zerien!!! Same thing happened to me, I had to set it to run as Administrator and I had to run it a couple of times to have it working right. I did not have issues with my video card, though, the game would just get stuck at the intro screen.

About video, please be sure to keep your video card drivers up to date, and to select the Graphics processor for high performance and NOT the one built in your CPU.
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Aug 2015, 12:01

But how to select the graphic processor? Jee i feel so stupid now haha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sat 15 Aug 2015, 12:09

zerien wrote:But how to select the graphic processor? Jee i feel so stupid now haha!
It is NOT stupid, don't worry! It will depend on what kind of device you have.

Below you have one option (you get the menu with right click on the game shortcut):
How to Install The Sims 4 with Get to Work, DLC and the Ultimate Fix GVGMjw5

Another option (more permanent, right click the desktop and select your video card control panel, in this case, the NVidia):
How to Install The Sims 4 with Get to Work, DLC and the Ultimate Fix DKvcISo

Another (a bit like the above, but with the Intel HD built in control panel instead):
How to Install The Sims 4 with Get to Work, DLC and the Ultimate Fix F6KPpRK

And another...
How to Install The Sims 4 with Get to Work, DLC and the Ultimate Fix QyxOR0p

I believe there are many other ways for you to select your most powerful Graphics Card instead of the one built in your processor, but those give you an idea on where to start looking for... Wink

Please let us know if you need further assistance, and have a happy simming!!!

Tea 4 Tea 4

Mod edit: topic has been closed, due to being technically obsolete. The newest video guide can be found here. Have fun ! Very Happy  Also, topic has been now moved to "The Sims 4 Downloads Support".

- Carlos
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top