Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You guys heard of MC command center yet?? It's like NRAAS mods.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You guys heard of MC command center yet?? It's like NRAAS mods. Empty You guys heard of MC command center yet?? It's like NRAAS mods.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2015, 17:29

the only problem is it isn't working for me with the game... Sad
and i got the older version of the mc command center to work with version 1.10.57.1020. it shows in the scripts when i start the game but it doesn't work. the console commands return nothing. i saw that others had the same issue and it was version related, but i have the right version... anyyyyway what im asking is if someone got it working for him or have any idea why it doesn't work for me?

Back to top Go down

You guys heard of MC command center yet?? It's like NRAAS mods. Empty Re: You guys heard of MC command center yet?? It's like NRAAS mods.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 23 Nov 2015, 01:57

agirl111 wrote:and i got the older version of the mc command center to work with version 1.10.57.1020. 

Welcome to the forum,

What does the description of the mod say about patch version compatibility ? And do the descriptions mention anything about potential conflicts between this MC Command Center and any other mods ? Feel free to link to the mod you are using here; I will try and test it on my own game, next time I get to it. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

You guys heard of MC command center yet?? It's like NRAAS mods. Empty Re: You guys heard of MC command center yet?? It's like NRAAS mods.

Post by Guest Mon 23 Nov 2015, 06:10

Carlos wrote:
agirl111 wrote:and i got the older version of the mc command center to work with version 1.10.57.1020. 

Welcome to the forum,

What does the description of the mod say about patch version compatibility ? And do the descriptions mention anything about potential conflicts between this MC Command Center and any other mods ? Feel free to link to the mod you are using here; I will try and test it on my own game, next time I get to it. Smile

Hi Carlos, Thanks for the reply!

I'm new so i'm not allowed to add links yet.. I'll have to wait for a week Why God.  
the mod is called MC Command Center, it's by Deaderpool in modthesims website.
I tried both version 1.0.11 and 1.0.12 : In his change log he wrote that version 1.0.12 worked for the sims 1.10.57.1020 which is why i decided to use it.

I don't have any other mods . ^^
I will add a link for his older versions when i will be allowed. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Nov 2015, 14:48

http://modthesims.info/d/551680

Is this what you are talking about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Nov 2015, 20:28

kitty10136 wrote:
Is this what you are talking about?

Yes! that's it, thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 25 Nov 2015, 19:12

agirl111 wrote:
Yes! that's it, thanks Smile

Yes, sorry for the belated reply, but I don't get to play much currently. Smile  

So after following the instructions on MTS I get this:

You guys heard of MC command center yet?? It's like NRAAS mods. Screenshot_2

And I also get these text files in my mods-folder, that are supposed to be created after you type "mc_help" the first time into the cheat console. First, make sure you have "Script Mods" enabled in the options.

You guys heard of MC command center yet?? It's like NRAAS mods. Screen13

Also make sure you have configured your Resource.cfg file correctly. See coolcandy's post here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20991-cc-mods-not-showing-in-game-fix

So much for that. Now what I don't get is how exactly that mod is supposed to work. I tried one of the commands as described in the "mc_help" prompt - the one for pregnancy. But it did not seem to do anything for now (or maybe that will come "later" ?). Also, there is supposed to be a possibility to tweak those mods from a computer, but I don't see any option there for an "MC Command Center".

I'll try and play around with that a bit more and post back next time. Smile

I'm making some little progress: I found I mistyped the cheat commands at first. Facepalm  Going to play a bit more then...  Very Happy  Carlos is tha man

//EDIT

It seems I messed up with my Resource.cfg file initially. I'm now getting the option in the computer too. And I successfully used the mod to move another sim into my household ! Very Happy  Hope this post will help you too. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top