Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get To Work not working (legit basegame), have tried everything

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get To Work not working (legit basegame), have tried everything Empty Get To Work not working (legit basegame), have tried everything

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2015, 03:49

Hey! I've been trying to install the GTW torrent for the past couple of days but it's not working. I disabled it for my firewall and applied the ultimate fix, yet it still doesn't work. When I attempt to launch it from Game > Bin, the mousewheel spins as if it were starting then stops and doesn't open (without the ultimate fix, it says the game date is a newer version). From the desktop shortcut, the game opens, but it has no packs. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing, still nothing. 

Thanks for the help, in advance! Hopefully there's something I've missed.

Back to top Go down

Get To Work not working (legit basegame), have tried everything Empty Re: Get To Work not working (legit basegame), have tried everything

Post by Sim Architect Wed 16 Dec 2015, 17:10

Please, try the Get Together torrent and the instructions in the video below, since it's newer and present less problems than Get to Work / Spa Day.

Tea 5 Tea 5

How to Install The Sims 4 with Get Together, Spooky Day and All Previous DLC
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4