Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need crack. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need crack. [SOLVED] Empty I need crack. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jan 2016, 02:37

hey guys Smile i downloaded the sims 4 and all other DLC from reloaded and they all work fine Very Happy but now i downloaded the get together EP and i have a problem : i cant seem to copy the cracked files ( RldOrigin.dll - RldOrigin_x64.dll ) from the mounted iso Sad it says that the access is denied and i have to grant permission.
if anyone could give me the cracked files with permission ( full control and not read only ) i would appreciate it so much Very Happy
also i am currently download the ultimate fix ( update only ) will it fix the problem ?
please reply ASAP

Back to top Go down

I need crack. [SOLVED] Empty Re: I need crack. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 05 Jan 2016, 22:08

Ram.H wrote:hey guys Smile i downloaded the sims 4 and all other DLC from reloaded and they all work fine Very Happy but now i downloaded the get together EP and i have a problem : i cant seem to copy the cracked files ( RldOrigin.dll - RldOrigin_x64.dll ) from the mounted iso Sad it says that the access is denied and i have to grant permission.
if anyone could give me the cracked files with permission ( full control and not read only ) i would appreciate it so much Very Happy
also i am currently download the ultimate fix ( update only ) will it fix the problem ?
please reply ASAP

Hello,

So you downloaded the DLC torrent from RELOADED ? Which one ? The old with with "Spa Day" update ? And now you wand to add "get together" ? Smile

The error you encounter is almost always due to people not copying/pasting correctly. People always paste "inside " the .ISO, which is wrong. 

Please try again yourself. Inside the .ISO, there is usually a folder with the No-Origin files. Please just drag and drop the folder OUT with your mouse, for example onto your desktop. And once it is on your desktop, please try again to copy and paste into the install location of the game. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jan 2016, 11:23

Carlos wrote:
Ram.H wrote:hey guys Smile i downloaded the sims 4 and all other DLC from reloaded and they all work fine Very Happy but now i downloaded the get together EP and i have a problem : i cant seem to copy the cracked files ( RldOrigin.dll - RldOrigin_x64.dll ) from the mounted iso Sad it says that the access is denied and i have to grant permission.
please reply ASAP

Hello,

So you downloaded the DLC torrent from RELOADED ? Which one ? The old with with "Spa Day" update ? And now you wand to add "get together" ? Smile

The error you encounter is almost always due to people not copying/pasting correctly. People always paste "inside " the .ISO, which is wrong. 

Please try again yourself. Inside the .ISO, there is usually a folder with the No-Origin files. Please just drag and drop the folder OUT with your mouse, for example onto your desktop. And once it is on your desktop, please try again to copy and paste into the install location of the game. Good luck !
thanks . but i have a lot of experience with cracking and those stuff Smile nevermind, it worked when i booted into safe mode Very Happy thanks anyway Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 07 Jan 2016, 11:29

Good to hear you've solved it. Don't hesitate to post if anything else comes up!

Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)