Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect balance spa is incomplete. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Perfect balance spa is incomplete. [SOLVED] Empty Perfect balance spa is incomplete. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jan 2016, 02:55

Hi, I actually like the perfect balance spa that came with spa day but when I place it, its incomplete.  Actually, alot of the items are missing.  Has anyone else had this problem?  I tried placing it on 2 different lots, same issue.  Also, this is a dumb question, where are the storage lockers?  Its saying im missing them on the lot.  Thanks for your help.

Back to top Go down

Perfect balance spa is incomplete. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Perfect balance spa is incomplete. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 21 Jan 2016, 04:12

Jadeskyee wrote:Hi, I actually like the perfect balance spa that came with spa day but when I place it, its incomplete.  Actually, alot of the items are missing.  Has anyone else had this problem?  I tried placing it on 2 different lots, same issue.  Also, this is a dumb question, where are the storage lockers?  Its saying im missing them on the lot.  Thanks for your help.

Hello @Jadeskyee,

I was able to place the "Perfect Balance Spa" with no issues (in Willow Creek). See here - and some lockers are marked with red arrows:

Perfect balance spa is incomplete. [SOLVED] Screenshot6748

You can also modify the lot contents with the option "manage worlds" (click on the 3 dots in the top right corner of the screen). Click on the lot then, and then on the tool symbol in the bottom right corner.

Perfect balance spa is incomplete. [SOLVED] Screenshoteb58

Some lockers are then marked with red arrows:

Perfect balance spa is incomplete. [SOLVED] Screenshot5b6d

And you say you are missing these items ?  scratch  Why. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Perfect balance spa is incomplete. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Perfect balance spa is incomplete. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jan 2016, 00:30

Thanks for replying, it turns out it was an outdated mod causing the problem.  I have all my mods in 1 subfolder and removed it but the problem still persisted.  I then took out my script mods and the lot was normal. I updated my script mods and the lot is normal now, thank for your help.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 22 Jan 2016, 00:34

Jadeskyee wrote:Thanks for replying, it turns out it was an outdated mod causing the problem.  I have all my mods in 1 subfolder and removed it but the problem still persisted.  I then took out my script mods and the lot was normal. I updated my script mods and the lot is normal now, thank for your help.

Good to hear. Very Happy  Always interesting to hear what outdated mods can do in the game. Do you recall which mod caused the original issue for you ? Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jan 2016, 01:56

It was the simlotto mod from scumbumbo at modthesims.  I've been playing sims for years going back to sims 2 and almost anytime the game acts up in my case it was always mod related.  I didn't think this time it was a mod related since it was a maxis lot that was the problem, I didn't understand why the lot was missing items, that's why I was asking about the storage locker, it was one of the items missing and I couldn't find it,it was so weird.
Perfect balance spa is incomplete. [SOLVED] I2q1xg
Perfect balance spa is incomplete. [SOLVED] 2jax98j

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 22 Jan 2016, 22:58

Jadeskyee wrote:It was the simlotto mod from scumbumbo at modthesims.  I've been playing sims for years going back to sims 2 and almost anytime the game acts up in my case it was always mod related.  I didn't think this time it was a mod related since it was a maxis lot that was the problem, I didn't understand why the lot was missing items, that's why I was asking about the storage locker, it was one of the items missing and I couldn't find it,it was so weird.

Interesting problem, but OK. Thanks for sharing your insight with us again. Very Happy  Have fun, and feel free to open a new topic anytime again. Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top