Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inventory stuck on curser

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Inventory stuck on curser Empty Inventory stuck on curser

Post by Guest Fri 12 Feb 2016, 11:16

Apparently, this might be a bug but game has been playing great then all of a sudden, items in inventory started being stuck - couldn't get them out at all or else if there is a multiple item, it will get stuck in a hand grabbing mode and not release.  The only way to get it to stop is reboot the game but it will instantly start up again the moment I get anything out of inventory.  

Also a problem with ads on this site...they are in the way...literally smack dab in the middle of the page and not able to close them thus not able to see what's underneath.  I'm using the latest google chrome.

Back to top Go down

Inventory stuck on curser Empty Re: Inventory stuck on curser

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 12 Feb 2016, 13:11

publicmisc wrote:Apparently, this might be a bug but game has been playing great then all of a sudden, items in inventory started being stuck - couldn't get them out at all or else if there is a multiple item, it will get stuck in a hand grabbing mode and not release.  The only way to get it to stop is reboot the game but it will instantly start up again the moment I get anything out of inventory.  

Also a problem with ads on this site...they are in the way...literally smack dab in the middle of the page and not able to close them thus not able to see what's underneath.  I'm using the latest google chrome.

Hello,

Are these specific types of items that get stuck in your inventory ? I heard from the glitch with the bills, which in some cases can be solved by putting an additional sim into your household (who can then try paying the bills). But I'm not so sure about other item types...

Also, concerning site-related issues, I think it's best for you to open a new topic, for example in this other subsection here. Smile
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f3-off-topic
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top