Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does ultimate fix work with bought version of sims 3 pets? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does ultimate fix work with bought version of sims 3 pets? [SOLVED] Empty Does ultimate fix work with bought version of sims 3 pets? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 23:05

I bought the limited edition of Sims 3 pets for the exclusive content. I used ultimate fix to be able to update the game for install. After applying the crack, it crashes during the load up. Also tried it without the crack with the same problem. Help!

Back to top Go down

Does ultimate fix work with bought version of sims 3 pets? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Does ultimate fix work with bought version of sims 3 pets? [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Tue 18 Oct 2011, 23:10

Hello,

Yes, it should work fine together. Which games do you have installed and are they all torrented?

Besides, do you have any Mods and/or Custom Content added to the game?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Does ultimate fix work with bought version of sims 3 pets? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Does ultimate fix work with bought version of sims 3 pets? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 23:18

Yes I do have custom content, I tried to run it after disabling and the same issue occured. And yes they are all torrented. A couple are by RELOADED I believe the rest not sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 18 Oct 2011, 23:25

Hello,

Please try ALL of these possible solutions: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-update-8-06-2011
Usually the first one should do the trick, if done correctly.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 23:30

It's fixed. Thanks so much!!!!!! U guys rock!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 18 Oct 2011, 23:32

nubian5989 wrote:It's fixed. Thanks so much!!!!!! U guys rock!
Hi there,

You're more than welcome. I'm glad it worked for you. Have fun playing and please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any more problems!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top