Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 1 complete collection- I can't get FULL screen.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 1 complete collection- I can't get FULL screen. Empty The sims 1 complete collection- I can't get FULL screen.

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2016, 21:02

Hello everyone I downloades the complete collection of THE SIMS 1 to play superstar, and it works fine
BUT it only plays in the middle of the screen like 800x600 (my monitor is a 1024x768) and the left part of the screen is cut, I tried changing my resolution and nothing works. I'm playing on windows 10. I tried compatibility mode to xp sp2, didnt work.

sorry if this was solved before, I did not find any post like this to THE SIMS 1

Back to top Go down

The sims 1 complete collection- I can't get FULL screen. Empty Re: The sims 1 complete collection- I can't get FULL screen.

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2016, 22:20

In the setup file (originally called The Sims 1 - The Complete Collection) there should be a setup.exe file run it and choose to play The Sims in 1024x768. If you want you can make a desktop shortcut of it.

Back to top Go down

The sims 1 complete collection- I can't get FULL screen. Empty Re: The sims 1 complete collection- I can't get FULL screen.

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2016, 23:20

CHall10006 wrote:In the setup file (originally called The Sims 1 - The Complete Collection) there should be a setup.exe file run it and choose to play The Sims in 1024x768. If you want you can make a desktop shortcut of it.

I can't find that option. It just shows me: Install, visit the website, more info and exit; when I click the icon called "start", where I installed the game in the first place. If I run setup, it starts the wizard installation and then crashes (probably cause it is already installed...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2016, 23:54

Oh, sorry I meant start.exe and when you open start.exe when it is already installed it should say Play and not Install.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top