Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Origin Edition No CD Crack. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Origin Edition No CD Crack. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Origin Edition No CD Crack. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 12 Mar 2016, 19:09

Hello!

I'm wondering if you guys only have the No CD crack to download for the Ultimate Collection (not the whole collection). I got the Ultimate Collection for free through the Origin promotion a while ago, but I cannot play it on my new Windows 10 PC due to SecuROM incompatibilities with my Skylake CPU. 

I'd rather just crack the Origin version I have now instead of having to redownload and install the whole thing (I will, if I have to). It would just be easier because I would be able to uninstall Origin and also not have to worry about not being able to play due to SecuROM.

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Origin Edition No CD Crack. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Origin Edition No CD Crack. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 12 Mar 2016, 19:14

BosniaFTW wrote:Hello!

I'm wondering if you guys only have the No CD crack to download for the Ultimate Collection (not the whole collection). I got the Ultimate Collection for free through the Origin promotion a while ago, but I cannot play it on my new Windows 10 PC due to SecuROM incompatibilities with my Skylake CPU. 

I'd rather just crack the Origin version I have now instead of having to redownload and install the whole thing (I will, if I have to). It would just be easier because I would be able to uninstall Origin and also not have to worry about not being able to play due to SecuROM.

Thank you!

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I believe this will be of interest for you:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22306-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection-possible-lag-issues-on-windows-10

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Origin Edition No CD Crack. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Origin Edition No CD Crack. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 12 Mar 2016, 20:04

Carlos wrote:
BosniaFTW wrote:Hello!

Thank you!

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I believe this will be of interest for you:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22306-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection-possible-lag-issues-on-windows-10

Good luck !

Thank you, it seems to be working now. One last question (you might want me to open up a new thread for this). I've also been installing your complete collection for TS3, and I've run into a problem. I just installed the base game for now, pasted the crack into the bin file, and ran the update. but I'm getting the same SecuROM error that I was getting with TS2:UC (error 8016). Not sure what's wrong since I thought the crack would get rid of any need for SecuROM. I also tried the ultimate fix with no success.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 12 Mar 2016, 20:08

Could you please open a new thread (in the TS3 section) for this new question ? Smile  

Otherwise, topics would get too messy if there were question about different games. Beyond that, good to hear you got your Sims 2 issue solved !

//EDIT

Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top