Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTA: San Andreas ♥

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GTA: San Andreas ♥ Empty GTA: San Andreas ♥

Post by Guest Mon 28 Mar 2016, 10:58

who's here playing GTA: San Andreas in 2016.. ^O^ ♥️ I really love GTA ♥️
since I love anime, I customize my character in GTA.. ^O^

BADASS MIKU ♥️
GTA: San Andreas ♥ 12042817_996818827043961_4545425518421720185_n_zpse7w1hrul

I'm also playing in San Andreas Multiplayer Game ♥️
IGN: CzaChii, I love Cops & Robbers ♥️

well I love being a Robber/Criminal than to be a Cop XD
so yeah I'm the only girl in this Multiplayer & they're not even believe me that I'm a girl lmao! 
GTA: San Andreas ♥ 12122399_995900160469161_4178306570255957808_n_zps50v0l5d8

I made a new friend (Pilipino_Pride), and he's also from Philippines, that's great.. ^O^ I have companion.. SmileGTA: San Andreas ♥ Yeaaa_zps802i5nri

Back to top Go down

GTA: San Andreas ♥ Empty Re: GTA: San Andreas ♥

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 28 Mar 2016, 11:37

xKooriix wrote:who's here playing GTA: San Andreas in 2016..

Probably the second-best GTA made - after GTA V, but I'm not even sure about that. Razz  To this day, I haven't even completed the storyline 100%, because back then, when I had that awesome savefile with lots of achievements, my old hard-drive died, and I couldn't back up all my data in time (at least I managed to rescue the TS3 data back then...). So I decided to start afresh one more time, not just with the story line, but with all the side-missions, collectibles, and so forth. I still play every now and then, these days.

I was also invited by someone to test a server for the multiplayer-part, but that person never really followed up, so yes, ...  Shocked
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Mar 2016, 11:46

Carlos wrote:
xKooriix wrote:who's here playing GTA: San Andreas in 2016..

Probably the second-best GTA made - after GTA V, but I'm not even sure about that. Razz  To this day, I haven't even completed the storyline 100%, because back then, when I had that awesome savefile with lots of achievements, my old hard-drive died, and I couldn't back up all my data in time (at least I managed to rescue the TS3 data back then...). So I decided to start afresh one more time, not just with the story line, but with all the side-missions, collectibles, and so forth. I still play every now and then, these days.

I was also invited by someone to test a server for the multiplayer-part, but that person never really followed up, so yes, ...  Shocked

Yeah I love San Andreas more than the other GTA ♥️, awww if it was me omg! I'll never play that again XD but after a week, changed my mid and still play lol XD, 

try the multiplayer.. ^O^ especially the Cops & Robbers ♥️ here's the server I play server.gtcnr.com:7777 I didn't play it for the past months in that server but that's the best server I've played.. Very Happy maybe it's because it's the first server I've ever played.. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 30 Mar 2016, 19:22

Grand Theft Auto V all the way! Yess, aye lieeke!
I'm even considering to go NVIDIA SLI, just to be able to play the game on max settings.
Because WOW, it feels so good to be able to see a mountain (literally) on the other side of the map, and actually be able to drive up that very same mountain!

xKooriix wrote:I made a new friend (Pilipino_Pride), and he's also from Philippines, that's great.. ^O^ I have companion.. Smile
Ah cute, I hope you two live a happy life together. Sad

Carlos wrote:I was also invited by someone to test a server for the multiplayer-part, but that person never really followed up, so yes, ...  Shocked
Euhhhh... I hope it was not me who made that promise.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Mar 2016, 04:55

Captain Admin wrote:Grand Theft Auto V all the way! Yess, aye lieeke!
I'm even considering to go NVIDIA SLI, just to be able to play the game on max settings.
Because WOW, it feels so good to be able to see a mountain (literally) on the other side of the map, and actually be able to drive up that very same mountain!

xKooriix wrote:I made a new friend (Pilipino_Pride), and he's also from Philippines, that's great.. ^O^ I have companion.. Smile
Ah cute, I hope you two live a happy life together. Sad 

I still love GTA San Andreas XD
Go for NVIDIA SLI, AD! ^O^ I love the mountain but I really love San Andreas more Sad 
have you tried playing Saints Row ? it's great you'll love it.. Smile try Saints Row III & IV

happy life ?? NO! he's only a friend(not anymore Razz), and that's all its gonna be. Smile  I don't see him in game now, and he took my 1M in game money.. Sad I have 1M because I won lottery there huhu, he said he'd buy a house for us, so yeah he bought one BUT! I'm not one of the co-owner! great!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 31 Mar 2016, 07:15

Captain Admin wrote:
Carlos wrote:I was also invited by someone to test a server for the multiplayer-part, but that person never really followed up, so yes, ...  Shocked

Euhhhh... I hope it was not me who made that promise.

Nah, my post was a reference to this topic here, if I recall correctly.

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 03 Apr 2016, 00:32

xKooriix wrote:have you tried playing Saints Row ? it's great you'll love it.. Smile try Saints Row III & IV
I have! SRII was the first one I played, and I liked it a lot. Especially the bodyguard system. Razz
Unfortunately they went full crazy after that... Still have to finish them.
Played co-op a bit with Carlos, a while back.

xKooriix wrote:NO! he's only a friend(not anymore Razz), and that's all its gonna be. Smile
Yeah, heard that a lot... Y U do dis to me
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Apr 2016, 08:32

Captain Admin wrote:
xKooriix wrote:have you tried playing Saints Row ? it's great you'll love it.. Smile try Saints Row III & IV
I have! SRII was the first one I played, and I liked it a lot. Especially the bodyguard system. Razz

xKooriix wrote:NO! he's only a friend(not anymore Razz), and that's all its gonna be. Smile

III is the best for me, so you play  III first okaaay.. ^O^
my classmates only recommend me to play this and I got really addicted to it.. Smile 
played with my classmates, they're all guys and I'm the only girl in my class.. Sad Computer Engineering life XD :<

he's my first friend in that game and became my first enemy too XD I should've bought my own motorcycle/car using that money! :<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2016, 00:27

xKooriix wrote:
Captain Admin wrote:

III is the best for me, so you play  III first okaaay.. ^O^
my classmates only recommend me to play this and I got really addicted to it.. Smile 
played with my classmates, they're all guys and I'm the only girl in my class.. Sad Computer Engineering life XD :<

he's my first friend in that game and became my first enemy too XD I should've bought my own motorcycle/car using that money! :<

Saints Row: The Third is a nice game. Played it for a while. However, it's not the same as Saints Row 2. SR2 has alot of similarities to grand theft auto: san andreas, such as tagging, streetgangs, territory takeover and the like. The gangs in SR:TT are no streetgangs and don't have a tag as well. SR:TT is different. Well and with SRIV they went bananas, not to mention Gat out of hell. Really, you should try Saints Row 2 as well. But don't forget to install Gentlemen of the Row from Idolninja, cause Saints Row 2 was bad ported by Volition. Lot of bugs and crashes in it. GotR fixes most and can add extra stuff. Currently i'm playing Saints Row 2.

As for Grand Theft Auto i favor San Andreas. V is a mediocre game and nothing compared to good old SA. And IV is laggy as hell, not very playable. San Andreas also have problems, but it is stable. Vice City is also nice, but it misses the humor of SA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top