Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Tutorial Of How to download the sims 3 corectly.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Full Tutorial Of How to download the sims 3 corectly. Empty Full Tutorial Of How to download the sims 3 corectly.

Post by Guest Tue 19 Apr 2016, 10:06

hello , pls help me! i really dont know how to do this Sad .can you make the full tutorial for me? Sad  please please  Why God. Why God. , please Sad i really want to play the sims 3 T_T  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Full Tutorial Of How to download the sims 3 corectly. Empty Re: Full Tutorial Of How to download the sims 3 corectly.

Post by Guest Tue 19 Apr 2016, 10:42

I think these 2 links would do that.

Here you download the base game and the expansions you would like:
https://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

And follow the steps as explained here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Good luck.

Back to top Go down

Full Tutorial Of How to download the sims 3 corectly. Empty Re: Full Tutorial Of How to download the sims 3 corectly.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 20 Apr 2016, 19:33

helpme wrote:hello , pls help me! i really dont know how to do this Sad .can you make the full tutorial for me? Sad  please please  Why God. Why God. , please Sad i really want to play the sims 3 T_T  Why God.

Hello and welcome to the forum,

What exactly are you having difficulties with ? And which Sims 3 game(s) did you download ? If really necessary, I can also help you via TeamViwer, but for now, let's see if we can fix this issue "over the forum" here. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Apr 2016, 15:56

Carlos wrote:
helpme wrote:hello , pls help me! i really dont know how to do this Sad .can you make the full tutorial for me? Sad  please please  Why God. Why God. , please Sad i really want to play the sims 3 T_T  Why God.

Hello and welcome to the forum,

What exactly are you having difficulties with ? And which Sims 3 game(s) did you download ? If really necessary, I can also help you via TeamViwer, but for now, let's see if we can fix this issue "over the forum" here. Smile
nevermind! its already working thanks :* , btw after i done all the step include the ultimate fix , and i want to download another expansion packs , do i need to do what does the ultimate fix? or after the expansion pack fully installed , i just run it as usually?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Apr 2016, 20:22

helpme wrote:nevermind! its already working thanks :* , btw after i done all the step include the ultimate fix , and i want to download another expansion packs , do i need to do what does the ultimate fix? or after the expansion pack fully installed , i just run it as usually?

You don't need to re-apply the Ultimate fix after installing more expansions.

You can install additional expansions "normally", and then simply run the game - that should do already.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top