Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My sims 2 no cd crack is not working. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My sims 2 no cd crack is not working. [SOLVED] Empty My sims 2 no cd crack is not working. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 14 May 2016, 17:05

i downloaded the sims 2 complete collection i already followed the installation instruction correctly and it's fine i played it fine yesterday but today when i open my game it says "not installed correctly on your machine"and then i downloaded the sims 2 no cd crack,i already replaced it to the download folder but i still cant play my game Sad can someone help me Sad thanks

Back to top Go down

My sims 2 no cd crack is not working. [SOLVED] Empty Re: My sims 2 no cd crack is not working. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 14 May 2016, 20:22

Hello,

Welcome to the forum Smile
When you say download folder, do you mean you copied it to the location it was downloaded to, or where you installed it to?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

My sims 2 no cd crack is not working. [SOLVED] Empty Re: My sims 2 no cd crack is not working. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 15 May 2016, 00:08

thedori wrote:i downloaded the sims 2 complete collection i already followed the installation instruction correctly and it's fine i played it fine yesterday but today when i open my game it says "not installed correctly on your machine"and then i downloaded the sims 2 no cd crack,i already replaced it to the download folder but i still cant play my game Sad can someone help me Sad thanks

Welcome to the forum !

The location of where the crack-file needs to be copied and pasted is shown here:

My sims 2 no cd crack is not working. [SOLVED] G34wEg1
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2016, 15:38

Edin ElDi wrote:Hello,

Welcome to the forum Smile
When you say download folder, do you mean you copied it to the location it was downloaded to, or where you installed it to?
Hello too hehe,nevermind it's fixed haha thx  Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2016, 15:40

Carlos wrote:
thedori wrote:i downloaded the sims 2 complete collection i already followed the installation instruction correctly and it's fine i played it fine yesterday but today when i open my game it says "not installed correctly on your machine"and then i downloaded the sims 2 no cd crack,i already replaced it to the download folder but i still cant play my game Sad can someone help me Sad thanks

Welcome to the forum !

The location of where the crack-file needs to be copied and pasted is shown here:

My sims 2 no cd crack is not working. [SOLVED] G34wEg1

ah hello,it's worked thx i copy it to the wrong folder haha thx IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Very Happy Very Happy

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed, have fun ! Feel free to open a new topic anytime again if needed. Smile

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top