Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August, 2016. My Sims 4 Gallery is not working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

August, 2016. My Sims 4 Gallery is not working Empty August, 2016. My Sims 4 Gallery is not working

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2016, 19:03

I have downloaded The Sims 4, the game is running completely fine and im enjoying playing it. But I cant open the Online gallery.       I´ve read other posts about the sims 4 gallery not working but almost all of them are outdated. I would like to know if there is a fix for this problem or Is this problem going to be solved in the future. Everybody recommends downloading content from CAS (Create A Sim) Demo, Modthesims The Sims Rescource. I like watching house builds and also gameplays. They post their houses in the Gallery. And none of the webs above contain/include the content. May I kindly ask everybody if they found a fix for this? I also own the Base game product (TS4) but unfortunately i cant install Cracked Expansion packs and Stuff packs on it. Twice I tried to install The authentic game, download content from the library and replace the Tray folder in the cracked Games4theworld TS4, it breakes my game completely and then I end up installing G4TW from scratch. 
 FUU! Help 

Thank You:)   
(Sorry for bad English, Its my 3rd year)

Last edited by Rolandko on Sat 06 Aug 2016, 19:18; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar Issues)

Back to top Go down

August, 2016. My Sims 4 Gallery is not working Empty Re: August, 2016. My Sims 4 Gallery is not working

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 Aug 2016, 09:06

Rolandko wrote:I have downloaded The Sims 4, the game is running completely fine and im enjoying playing it. But I cant open the Online gallery.       I´ve read other posts about the sims 4 gallery not working but almost all of them are outdated. I would like to know if there is a fix for this problem or Is this problem going to be solved in the future. Everybody recommends downloading content from CAS (Create A Sim) Demo, Modthesims The Sims Rescource. I like watching house builds and also gameplays. They post their houses in the Gallery. And none of the webs above contain/include the content. May I kindly ask everybody if they found a fix for this? I also own the Base game product (TS4) but unfortunately i cant install Cracked Expansion packs and Stuff packs on it. Twice I tried to install The authentic game, download content from the library and replace the Tray folder in the cracked Games4theworld TS4, it breakes my game completely and then I end up installing G4TW from scratch. 
 FUU! Help 

Thank You:)   
(Sorry for bad English, Its my 3rd year)

Hello @Rolandko and welcome to the forum,

Unfortunately, the gallery access is indeed not possible anymore from pirated Sims 4 games. See the announcement here, please: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4-obsolete

If you really want to download from or upload to the gallery, you will need to buy the base game from Origin.

I'm not sure if the trick with using The Sims 4 CAS demo works either anymore, because apparently, the gallery items that show up there are limited in terms of number...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top