Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 6 Empty The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 20:24

First topic message reminder :

Mod edit: please keep in mind that this thread is meant for general discussion in the first place. If you need any help with technical or download-related problems, please open a new topic in The Sims 4 Downloads Support. In case of more in-game related problems, feel free to open a new topic in The Sims 4 in-game Support. Thank you!

- The_gh0stm4n

It seems that new expansion pack for The Sims 4 has leaked.

http://simsvip.com/2016/08/17/sims-4-city-life-listed-next-expansion/

Hoping it would be like Late Night. Name for EP, would probably be Get to City. *sarcasam*

I hope that it wasn't like with that world, that after turned out to be very old concept art for The Sims 4 Base Game. 

http://simsvip.com/2016/06/30/the-sims-4-base-game-concept-art-by-michael-bierek/

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 05 Nov 2016, 16:23

Nobody happy here about the cracked releases of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare ?! 

Haters gonna hate

Maybe there turned out to be difficulties with cracking the game, or there is some other miscommunication? Either way, I don't think being angry at these websites is the right way to go. When it comes, then it comes. As for me, I'll start making the necessary preparations for the G4TW repacks...

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 16:35

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Nobody happy here about the cracked releases of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare ?! 

Haters gonna hate

Maybe there turned out to be difficulties with cracking the game, or there is some other miscommunication? Either way, I don't think being angry at these websites is the right way to go. When it comes, then it comes. As for me, I'll start making the necessary preparations for the G4TW repacks...
I would be happy about CoD being cracked if I had a TV or a system to play them on. Personally, I'm not angry so much as confused. I feel like if they did have cracking complications they could at least say something or take the game of the upcoming games list until they can further assign a release date for the crack. It just seems like this always happens with them when it comes to TS4. Of course, I'm grateful I can get the game at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 16:44

I think they have cracked the game but this time try to release the update only and not another all-in-one of approx 20 GB.
When they don't find that soon they wil at last release the all-in-one no later than Sunday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 16:55

we can just speculate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 17:27

So its pretty much evening, and still nothing, i hope it will be here at 7 pm est.
this sucks man ;(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 17:28

JelleJoe wrote:So its pretty much evening, and still nothing, i hope it will be here at 7 pm est.
this sucks man ;(
It's noon for me. Hope it's here soon, I'm growing tired of this never ending guessing game

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 17:40

Ughust wrote:
JelleJoe wrote:So its pretty much evening, and still nothing, i hope it will be here at 7 pm est.
this sucks man ;(
It's noon for me. Hope it's here soon, I'm growing tired of this never ending guessing game
Me to man, it's Dine Out all over again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 17:52

on the skidrowcrack release dates it says November 4th but it's in orange letters. IDK why

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 17:59

LeoandSims wrote:on the skidrowcrack release dates it says November 4th but it's in orange letters. IDK why
Nobody knows why. All we know is that it's wrong and there is clearly some type of error on that site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 18:02

I can't wait much longer!

Last edited by champagneandsuch on Sat 05 Nov 2016, 18:15; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 18:03

Eww, don't do this  ;_:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 18:04

champagneandsuch wrote:OMG, IT'S HERE!! 
No cool man, not cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 18:11

@champagneandsuch
This is not cool. Everyone of us is waiting for such a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 18:14

meghna93 wrote:@champagneandsuch

It's not my fault! Autonomy is turned off, if they tell me to 'Troll teh Forum' I gotta.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 18:15

champagneandsuch wrote:

It's not my fault! Autonomy is turned off, if they tell me to 'Troll teh Forum' I gotta.
I get the reference but still, not cool, i reported that post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 18:16

JelleJoe wrote:
champagneandsuch wrote:

I get the reference but still, not cool, i reported that post

Well, it's edited now. Just a little joke to pass the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 05 Nov 2016, 18:17

champagneandsuch wrote:OMG, IT'S HERE!!

Hello,

I edited the URL, since the original one showed the page for "skidrowreloaded". Prior to writing this, I looked up on the torrent networks, but found no updates. For the record, posting that trollface is not against the rules, but posting an URL to a warez-page is (see Forum rule #7). Even if it re-directs to something harmless. If you want to do these things, there are other possibilities to mask URLs. Like URL shorteners such as tinyurl, goo.gl, or bit.ly. 

Wink
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 18:20

I'm done, it will come when it comes, no more checking skidrowreloaded,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 18:21

LeoandSims wrote:I'm done, it will come when it comes, no more checking skidrowreloaded,
You just stole my words

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 19:46

People are just too anxious... I really hope that they wait the next SP comes out to crack it, since there is a lot of complaints of lag and bugs in the current patch, and I don't want to be stuck with then for a half year or even more... Plus, I'll not have to wait this time for the next SP, like it was with the last SP (I forgot its name Razz).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 19:53

Also, I think is good to remember that crackers doesn't have any duty with us... It's not a job, they don't get paid for doing this. The best we can do is be patient, or, of course, buy the original game (If you think it worth its price).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 19:55

MaguCaru wrote:People are just too anxious... I really hope that they wait the next SP comes out to crack it, since there is a lot of complaints of lag and bugs in the current patch, and I don't want to be stuck with then for a half year or even more... Plus, I'll not have to wait this time for the next SP, like it was with the last SP (I forgot its name Razz).
Last stuff pack was Backyard Stuff. I kind of agree, but at the same time I don't. I know that the game is probably going to be laggy and filled with tons of bugs, but with the utter lack of good content in the game right now - I'm desperate for new content. Even if it's just a few festivals and new cas items, I really need it to at least get a bit more interest into the game. I totally see where you're coming from though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 20:33

Does anyone have an idea when it'll be released?I is confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 20:39

moonella wrote:Does anyone have an idea when it'll be released?I is confused
Nope, we don't, but i assume sunday or next week, I'm not sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 20:52

MrMonty96 wrote:It seems like Call of Duty has dissappeared from their upcoming games list too. Maybe they remove them from the list once they are ready to be uploaded? CoD and City Living had about the same estimated time of release and the only ones now on the list are ones due to be out in a number of days.
that countdown thingy was Europe release date. I think no one cares about Sims so thats why it takes a while until we see a public torrent, dine out took 1 month-ish if im not wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 21:05

In europe the game was release first that the timer finish, I don't think so...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 21:54

cyberraga wrote:
MrMonty96 wrote:It seems like Call of Duty has dissappeared from their upcoming games list too. Maybe they remove them from the list once they are ready to be uploaded? CoD and City Living had about the same estimated time of release and the only ones now on the list are ones due to be out in a number of days.
that countdown thingy was Europe release date. I think no one cares about Sims so thats why it takes a while until we see a public torrent, dine out took 1 month-ish if im not wrong.

Sad but true, the sims is very niche and now that the game is kind of failing, not a lot of people care anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top