Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 24 Empty The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 20:24

First topic message reminder :

Mod edit: please keep in mind that this thread is meant for general discussion in the first place. If you need any help with technical or download-related problems, please open a new topic in The Sims 4 Downloads Support. In case of more in-game related problems, feel free to open a new topic in The Sims 4 in-game Support. Thank you!

- The_gh0stm4n

It seems that new expansion pack for The Sims 4 has leaked.

http://simsvip.com/2016/08/17/sims-4-city-life-listed-next-expansion/

Hoping it would be like Late Night. Name for EP, would probably be Get to City. *sarcasam*

I hope that it wasn't like with that world, that after turned out to be very old concept art for The Sims 4 Base Game. 

http://simsvip.com/2016/06/30/the-sims-4-base-game-concept-art-by-michael-bierek/

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 24 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Tue 06 Dec 2016, 18:02

cyberraga wrote:im glad the crack hasnt been out yet, since my pc just got broken  Oh my...
Why would be glad  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd ?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 24 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Tue 06 Dec 2016, 18:09

Would be frustrating if the crack is finaly out but you cant play it because ur pc is broken

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 06 Dec 2016, 18:58

angelapusztai wrote:i'm so sorry, i'm new here, and i can't speak english just a little bit Sad Very Happy sry for the link

No problem. Like SeoY said before, if you think you found something interesting, you can/should send us a private message!  Very Happy  P.S. the 1.25 Origin-patch seems to have...messed up a number of things even more, though I haven't gotten to fully playtest it yet.

(Source: my own legit TS4 base game).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Dec 2016, 22:08

Omg how the hell do they manage to keep messing things up xD
Seriously, I feel sorry for the people who buy this game. I've lost faith in the Sims developers and would honestly be so mad if I was paying for it and getting more glitches as a gift. Games like the Sims is what illegal downloads are made for! IAmSoHappyEmergahwd They really don't deserve the money they're getting. Killkillkillkill!

Guardar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Dec 2016, 22:17

They aren't the only ones. Almost all games that have a lot of patches and updates suffer from this. They fix one problem and create another. It normally stops once new content stops being made and the remaining patches are specific to fixing bugs. However sometimes that is also not the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Dec 2016, 12:01

I hope it'll get out today or tomorow
But in the meantime, i will study for the finals, and after the finals i can play Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Dec 2016, 14:03

I hope so too. Im checking this forum way more than I should hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Dec 2016, 15:46

JelleJoe wrote:I hope it'll get out today or tomorow
But in the meantime, i will study for the finals, and after the finals i can play Very Happy
I don't why but I think it's highly unlikely that it'll come out today or tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Dec 2016, 15:48

YariMedici wrote:
JelleJoe wrote:I hope it'll get out today or tomorow
I don't why but I think it's highly unlikely that it'll come out today or tomorrow
Because the Vintage stuff pack came out today or yesterday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Dec 2016, 19:04

You guys don't want an update right now. The most recent patch made Get Together clubs non-functional and if tomorrow they updated the crack you'd get City Living but lose clubs.

There's rumors about a vampire GP that would likely come out in January or February. I think it'd be better to just wait until that comes out and then release a crack for it and for City Living because otherwise they'll just have to do two cracks back to back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Dec 2016, 20:00

Beatoften wrote:You guys don't want an update right now. The most recent patch made Get Together clubs non-functional and if tomorrow they updated the crack you'd get City Living but lose clubs.

There's rumors about a vampire GP that would likely come out in January or February. I think it'd be better to just wait until that comes out and then release a crack for it and for City Living because otherwise they'll just have to do two cracks back to back.

I prefer having it now, with city living instead of clubs.
I personally don't play with clubs, etc.
just my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Dec 2016, 20:13

Guys there was a patch yesterday and from the change log it seems like they fixed the club issues. I haven't bought the game so I can't actually test this, but here's the change log for anyone wondering: 

Update: 12/6/2016 – PC Version 1.25.136.1020 / Mac Version 1.25.136.1220
“I could disappear forever and it wouldn’t make any difference!”  Au contraire, my friend, it makes a difference, it really does.  We’re sorry for making you go away, it wasn’t our intention.  We’re so glad to have you back.
Get Together

• Fixed an issue where club points would incorrectly display as 0, and purchased club perks would go missing.

• If you saved your game when in this state, any Sims added to the unlocked 7th or 8th slots would have been evicted from the club and will need to be re-added.

I got this from the official EA site for the sims 4 patch notes. I hope it fixed the issues, so if we get a crack soon, it wont break the club system.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Dec 2016, 20:16

ade wrote:
Beatoften wrote:You guys don't want an update right now. The most recent patch made Get Together clubs non-functional and if tomorrow they updated the crack you'd get City Living but lose clubs.

I prefer having it now, with city living instead of clubs.
I personally don't play with clubs, etc.
just my opinion

I'd prefer to have it now, too. If the vampires are anything like they were in TS3, I can go without until the next EP comes out - I appreciate the whole "vamp" aesthetic but the vampires themselves got boring after a while. I'd like it much more if we got superheros or the opportunity of immortality or the something that would make them have supernatural like capacities, keeping their humanity (simiality?). 
And about the bugs, I don't really play with clubs anymore - they were fun for a while but now I'd much rather not get the annoying "There's a gathering, come meet us" or "Would you like to join X?" call/text whatever and there's not much you can do anyways... - and the singing bug has not been affecting all users. If we keep on waiting for patches, like someone said: there will always be problems with the game. The more they "mess" with it, the more problems there will be cause they "touch" something and something else they weren't expecting happens and then they fix it and ruin something else.

But alas, it's not up to us if we want or don't want to wait. We can do nothing but wait and know the crack will be here when it's here.

Edit: Beatoften: they don't usually come up with a new crack unless a new expansion pack is released - which I don't think will happen soon, since we just got City Living AND Vintage Glamour Stuff Pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Dec 2016, 13:43

I was filling the void while waiting by playing my sims 3
when suddenly my save stops opening giving me a serious error happened or something.. sigh life hates me Crying or Very sad
but at least I fixed it but my old save still won't open started a whole new game, but oh well what can I do. Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Dec 2016, 13:58

AlienCat wrote:I was filling the void while waiting by playing my sims 3
when suddenly my save stops opening giving me a serious error happened or something.. sigh life hates me Crying or Very sad
but at least I fixed it but my old save still won't open started a whole new game, but oh well what can I do. Facepalm
This is the main reason I stopped playing The Sims 3

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 08 Dec 2016, 15:52

There are ways to fix that, if you want to Wink
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Dec 2016, 16:56

you can use a save cleaner by Kuree

http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUploadsRemote/uploads/1532/

also DISABLE MEMORIES in the option menu.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Dec 2016, 18:26

Ɛɗιη wrote:

honestly I searched a lot and tried many fixes nothing worked for me, I guess deleting the game might work but I'm too lazy to re-install but like if you think there is a secret tip that isn't popular then I would appreciate telling me haha, thanks anyway <3

//EDIT

storeguy wrote:
you can use a save cleaner by Kuree

also DISABLE MEMORIES in the option menu.....
this is the first time I see this, so I tried downloading it and when I run the thing I only get an empty box which I really can't do anything with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Dec 2016, 19:29

AlienCat wrote:
Ɛɗιη wrote:

honestly I searched a lot and tried many fixes nothing worked for me, I guess deleting the game might work but I'm too lazy to re-install but like if you think there is a secret tip that isn't popular then I would appreciate telling me haha, thanks anyway <3
I remember, when I played The Sims 3, I always had these kind of errors. Instead of just "save" the game normally, you have to "save as". Doing this will create everytime a new same game file and you'll be able to avoid most of these errors

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 08 Dec 2016, 19:34

Nahhh you don't have to reinstall the game to fix it! Your save is getting bloated so yes, disabling the memories helps.
If you can't start your save, look in your "Saves" folder in documents for the yoursavegame.sims3.backup (There's probably also a yoursavegame.sims3.bad in there)and remove that .backup part to load your neighbourhood (some progress might be lost) and Porter your families out of there, and into a fresh world.
You can also decrapify your savegame, but I don't think that'll work for one that is already corrupted, and it's not recommended to do that a lot.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Dec 2016, 20:17

Skidrow site is down again, maybe they have uploaded it and are they experiencing
a lot of traffic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Dec 2016, 21:39

Hey, guys... I open skidrowgamesreloaded and there in the 'Upcoming' section City Living is in the end...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Dec 2016, 22:07

It's already been written there for 2 weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Dec 2016, 23:26

Ɛɗιη wrote:and it's not recommended to do that a lot.
I tried that it didn't work, even other saves stopped working at that point so what I did is resetting the game folder to be able to start a new game lol, it's okay I won't turn this chat section into sims 3 help section haha I'm over it already but it kinda made me really sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Dec 2016, 18:00

Elissa97 wrote:Hey, guys... I open skidrowgamesreloaded and there in the 'Upcoming' section City Living is in the end...
That doesn't really mean anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Dec 2016, 19:05

This sucks Sad I hope we get it soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Dec 2016, 16:24

Skidrow just uploaded all 3 Disney Infinities!
That'll fill the time while we wait. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top