Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims Medieval mod problem.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims Medieval mod problem. Empty The Sims Medieval mod problem.

Post by Guest Tue 23 Aug 2016, 22:35

I dowmloadedmod of medival games..i also downloaded mod folder..please will you provide me a guide how to instal mod in medival game..i download a video of how to install mod in medival.but thus mods dnt showed in game

//EDIT

When i play a quest if electricity goes off or i save the game middle of a quest then quit and again play the game after some hour. It shows to quit the quest.is there any way to contineu quest any time

Back to top Go down

The Sims Medieval mod problem. Empty Re: The Sims Medieval mod problem.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 24 Aug 2016, 20:42

Preatyswarna wrote:I dowmloadedmod of medival games..i also downloaded mod folder..please will you provide me a guide how to instal mod in medival game..i download a video of how to install mod in medival.but thus mods dnt showed in game

//EDIT

When i play a quest if electricity goes off or i save the game middle of a quest then quit and again play the game after some hour. It shows to quit the quest.is there any way to contineu quest any time

//MERGED

Hello @Preatyswarna,

I merged your posts into one topic. Smile  About the mods, I never used them myself. Read this here at first:
https://goo.gl/eZJIYp

Then it seems you need to put the Mods-folder under C:\Program files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval. Once you did that, there is a subfolder named "Packages". In that one you need to put your actual mods. So the complete location of your mods is this. C:\Program files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Mods\Packages.

Then try the game. About the quest, I don't know if it's possible to just continue with a quest if you cannot save or if the power goes off, I'm sorry. Maybe someone else has a better idea.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Aug 2016, 21:00

like sims 3 and sims 4 i can play game anytime after saving the game.but in medival if i quit the quest in middle by saving the game .that quest can not run again from the saving point.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 24 Aug 2016, 21:02

Preatyswarna wrote:like sims 3 and sims 4 i can play game anytime after saving the game.but in medival if i quit the quest in middle by saving the game.

Which was what I actually meant before already (even though I worded it unluckily). Smile  If there is a way, then I don't know about it.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top