Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends' Apartment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friends' Apartment Empty Friends' Apartment

Post by Guest Sat 08 Oct 2016, 12:43

Hi there! I found on the internet that someone created the Friends' Apartment (from the TV Show!) and it's super cool! I found it on imgur, but he posted his creation in the sims4 gallery too (of course!)

here it is (ID : ian8000)

for curious members, the lot comes with the Central Perk (downstairs), Monica and Rachel's apartment (1st floor), Chandler and Joey's apartment (1st floor too), Ross' apartment (2nd floor) and Phoebe's apartment (2nd floor as well)

the lot was originally posted in 2014, so I believe there won't be any problems for us, if not updated since then... Smile

Thanks for your hardwork, please tell me if you can do something

Back to top Go down

Friends' Apartment Empty Re: Friends' Apartment

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 09 Oct 2016, 05:46

MlleLulu wrote:Hi there! I found on the internet that someone created the Friends' Apartment (from the TV Show!) and it's super cool! I found it on imgur, but he posted his creation in the sims4 gallery too (of course!)

here it is (ID : ian8000)

for curious members, the lot comes with the Central Perk (downstairs), Monica and Rachel's apartment (1st floor), Chandler and Joey's apartment (1st floor too), Ross' apartment (2nd floor) and Phoebe's apartment (2nd floor as well)

the lot was originally posted in 2014, so I believe there won't be any problems for us, if not updated since then... Smile

Thanks for your hardwork, please tell me if you can do something

Hello again,

Here you are: Download link. Have fun with the house! Very Happy

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 30 Nov 2016, 21:59; edited 2 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Oct 2016, 22:10

Hi,

ID#27

Please include the above ID# in the body of any future requests.

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top