Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks guys and gals at G4TW....made a broke simmer happy, love the repacks :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thanks guys and gals at G4TW....made a broke simmer happy, love the repacks :) Empty Thanks guys and gals at G4TW....made a broke simmer happy, love the repacks :)

Post by Guest Thu 17 Nov 2016, 17:07

Okay. Me and my sister love these small files, as I only have 1/2 a terrabyte of space. I ALWAYS use your torrents when they are available. BTW I am not the real Markiplier, the real one is much cooler. With that aside, moderators and staff alike, thank you.

Back to top Go down

Thanks guys and gals at G4TW....made a broke simmer happy, love the repacks :) Empty Re: Thanks guys and gals at G4TW....made a broke simmer happy, love the repacks :)

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 17 Nov 2016, 18:22

Markiplier wrote:Okay. Me and my sister love these small files, as I only have 1/2 a terrabyte of space. I ALWAYS use your torrents when they are available. BTW I am not the real Markiplier, the real one is much cooler. With that aside, moderators and staff alike, thank you.

Hello and welcome to the Forum! Very Happy

Ah yes, fiddling with limited filespace can be very difficult indeed, but we try our best to optimize our stuff, in that regard! Also, The Sims games - like pretty much everything from EA - tend to be rather expensive, unless you grab the game during some discount.

You're always welcome, and if you ever run into any issues and/or just want to stick around for some little chit-chat, feel free to post on the Forum about it!

P.S. if you hadn't mentioned it, I would have never guessed the 'significance' (?) of the name Markiplier. In fact, I had to google to find out who that was/is. As far as I'm concerned, you can choose any username you like unless it can be perceived as offensive, obscene or if it conveys some other personal information. So you could call yourself John Cena, Elvis Presley, Barack Obama or whatnot, and I personally wouldn't mind.  

clown
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Thanks guys and gals at G4TW....made a broke simmer happy, love the repacks :) Empty Re: Thanks guys and gals at G4TW....made a broke simmer happy, love the repacks :)

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 17 Nov 2016, 20:58

You're welcome Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 17 Nov 2016, 22:05

Welcome to the Forum!
You can be whoever you want to be here. I tip my fedora.

The_gh0stm4n wrote:So you could call yourself John Cena, Elvis Presley, Barack Obama or whatnot, and I personally wouldn't mind. 
Ah, cool! I'm going to change my name to Trump.
I've always wanted to be a Trump. Et. Trumpet.

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 17 Nov 2016, 22:48

Adwomin wrote:Ah, cool! I'm going to change my name to Trump.
I've always wanted to be a Trump. Et. Trumpet.

Can I be Putin then? Razz  

Thanks guys and gals at G4TW....made a broke simmer happy, love the repacks :) 2Q==
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 20 Nov 2016, 12:09

Adwomin wrote:Sorry.

It's OK. I guess I have to just...

Thanks guys and gals at G4TW....made a broke simmer happy, love the repacks :) 200w

Razz   Haters gonna hate
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top