Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL ® Games4theworld downloads.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ALL ® Games4theworld downloads. - Page 3 Empty Re: ALL ® Games4theworld downloads.

Post by Guest Sun 10 Oct 2010, 06:54

First topic message reminder :

admin,when the support can online the chat?Smile

Back to top Go down

ALL ® Games4theworld downloads. - Page 3 Empty Re: ALL ® Games4theworld downloads.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 26 May 2012, 08:50

itinkiluvya wrote:I went to your download site and it said you no longer have the Sims 2 complete download. Do you know a different place where I could get it?

Hello,

There were problems with it. Admin may choose to get it again in the future, but at this time I doubt that.
You should be able to find it all over The Pirate Bay though. Try to stick to files from one uploader.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 May 2012, 00:32

I am just cautious about downloading such a big file without knowing for sure that it will work or that it will be safe, that's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 27 May 2012, 08:10

Hello,

You are quite right.
The best thing to do is get one from a "trusted" uploader at TPB. And read some of the comments before you decide.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 May 2012, 11:45

Hi. I've downloaded your Katy Perry poster but i can't find in my game. Could you please tell in which section it is? I couldn't find it in wall decorations. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jun 2012, 20:24

first off i want to start by saying you guys are amazing!! i love your games!! I had downloaded and been playing all of your sims 3 games (i purchased the first one online). I play on a netbook and have NO problems except a little delay which isnt bad. About 2 weeks ago i went to play and i can build and buy and as soon as i go to live mode it shuts down and says sims 3 has stopped working correctly. and it even shuts down if i dont build or buy and i just try to play. i have read all of your fixes and followed them perfectly and i cant play. i can only play if i just install sims 3 and no updates or expansion packs. can u help me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Jun 2012, 16:08

You have the required RAM and Hard Disk space for the EPs & SPs you want to use? I used to have every EP & SP installed on my laptop, and going into build and buy mode was just to much for my computer to deal with loading every single item along with the common recolor options for each item, I found some mods (free) called "Hiders" on MTS. They might help your system be able to handle loading clothing, accessories, wall types, floors, hats, etc. They only work on Base game, EP and SP content (anything like custom or store content they won't work for, or if you save your own recolors)

What those do is hide all the multiple entries of identical items like the wonderful 30 second wait to load clothing types... For example: 3 copy's of the same shirt in different colors, turns into 1 copy only, you can still select the recolors they just don't bog things down anymore. EA just tried to make things appear as though we have TONS of options when it's all the same items >.<

Just a thought anyhow, it's helped me tons, although I did weed out which EPs and SPs I couldn't live without anyhow Smile

Last edited by Jessipoo on Fri 08 Jun 2012, 16:17; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : further explaination, just trying to help :))

Back to top Go down

ALL ® Games4theworld downloads. - Page 3 Empty Games4TheWorld is the best

Post by Guest Tue 21 Aug 2012, 13:11

Hello, :newfag:
2 Days ago I was searching for an fix to sims 3 pets,and easily solved it when i saw the forums,but then i saw the downloads section and it has all the sims 3 expansion packs and alot of softwares i really needed and i couldn't help it but to create an account and express my fondness to Games4TheWorld,I really love this site,this is one of the best sites I have ever seen cheers cheers
I have always wanted to find an website like this and now i have found it,Your the best Games4TheWorld
Awesome Emote Awesome Emote Awesome Emote Awesome Emote Awesome Emote Awesome Emote Awesome Emote Awesome Emote Awesome Emote Awesome Emote Awesome Emote Trollemote

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Jan 2013, 18:54

do you have an expansion pack for all additional games if i downloaded the base game alone and from a different torrent?

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Sun 27 Jan 2013, 19:03

Our expansions packs/stuff packs work with other downloads of the base game, as long as they aren't modified ones that don't correctly install the base game.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 10 Mar 2013, 14:09

ladysunrise wrote:i have a problem too..of course...it kind of took me a long time trying to install the sims so please forgive for not looking into all the topics for the answer.
so, my problem:
i purchased the sims 3 game base. installed it, updated it, everything great so far.
i downloaded the expansion packs (ambitions, fast lane, high end, late night), when trying to install world adventures a message appeared saying that the game is not matching the base game, or something like that.
i'm getting to pets, installed it, i put the cracks to all expansion packs, including pets (in the right folder), and when i want to play the message: it looks like you installed an unofficial game modification... bla bla...that it's not compatible with sims 3"
so what can i do? do i need to take it from the start? reinstall all expansion packs, or can i just patch the game somehow.
please help me if you know.

thank u so much

Hi,

Please do not post your problem in this section. Post it in the in-game problem section. The admin and the helpers will try their best to solve your problem if you do it right.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 May 2013, 11:26

the sites is down ? I cant access it .

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 10 May 2013, 22:04

fankalol wrote:the sites is down ? I cant access it .
Hello Fankalol,

It's offline now and then. In such cases, just try again in a few hours.
It should be working fine now. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 May 2013, 12:45

I was suggested this site from someone I talk to on Tumblr. The downloads page isn't wantint to work (in Firefox or Chrome). Will the step-by-step process I saw for Sims 3 work if I download it from ThePirateBay?

Back to top Go down

ALL ® Games4theworld downloads. - Page 3 Empty ALL ® Games4theworld downloads.

Post by Guest Sat 18 May 2013, 14:15

Yes,If you downloaded the files from Games4TheWorld acc on piratebay

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 07 Dec 2016, 07:06

//BASKETED

All off-topic chatter and questions (minus the 'thank you'-posts) were split and moved to the basket. I normally wouldn't have bothered here, but since the source topic is at the top everywhere - in that forum header/toolbar - I figured it may be better to streamline that thread as well.  Very Happy

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/downloads-f1/where-to-find-games4theworld-downloads-t53.htm
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top