Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disc Authentication Failure. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disc Authentication Failure. [SOLVED] Empty Disc Authentication Failure. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 25 Oct 2011, 17:37

Hey guys! Very Happy
First I'd like to thank Games4theworld for your hard work Smile

Okay so I installed The Sims 3, and when it was finished it asked me if I wanted to update so I clicked on yes. I did not apply any crack however.

Then I downloaded Generations, unrared it & ran the .exe file. I followed every step on the Installation guide & applied the crack as written in the Installation Guide.
After that I downloaded the ultimate fix and did everything you did on the "how to apply the Sims 3 Ultimate Fix" video. I restarted my computer ,opened up the Sims 3 Launcher and updated it (my version on the Sims 3 base game is 1.26.89.013017)

Whenever I try to launch The Sims 3 I get an error message saying "Disc Authentication Failure - No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 Generations game disc before proceeding."

How can I fix this problem?

Thank you all in advance

Back to top Go down

Disc Authentication Failure. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Disc Authentication Failure. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Tue 25 Oct 2011, 18:05

Hello,

You'll get this error when you copy the crack to the wrong folder.
Please re-watch the video. Somewhere at the end you'll see how to apply the crack and to which folder to copy it to.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Disc Authentication Failure. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Disc Authentication Failure. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 25 Oct 2011, 18:25

Hi Admin thanks for your reply!
My so called "problem" is fixed now lol.. I feel stupid Disc Authentication Failure. [SOLVED] 2279017149 haha

anyway THANK YOU Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 25 Oct 2011, 18:26

koko wrote:Hi Admin thanks for your reply!
My so called "problem" is fixed now lol.. I feel stupid Disc Authentication Failure. [SOLVED] 2279017149 haha

anyway THANK YOU Very Happy
Hello,

Don't worry, a lot of people make that mistake, I'm here to tell you that, lol.
Anyhow, have fun playing the game and don't hesitate to contact us if you have any more problems!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top