Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 3 Pets wont finish loading

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 3 Pets wont finish loading Empty The sims 3 Pets wont finish loading

Post by Guest Wed 26 Oct 2011, 00:26

Hello, i'm a new registered user but been following the forums for a while. You guys do a great job.

My problem is:

I installed the game correctly, first the core game, then updated it.
Them installed ambitions, and updated it.
Then installed Late night and updated it. Then Generations and updated, then Pets.
Pets had no needs for updates once it was already in last versions.
Then i used a crack (lateste version) for the core game and bypassed the launcher to start game directly using a minidvd.

The game starts normally, loads normally the first screem. Then it gets to the part when we have to choose our first neigborhood (world, dunno) and no matter what world i choose, the game goes to the loading screen and gets stuck there forever. Around 98% of the loading bar. It does not show any error message, doesnt stops the songs, the tips keep changing and for all means it seems its still loading normally. But it never ever ends. Last time i left it there for almost 2 hours. and nothing.

Is this a know issue? Is there a way to fix it? ALready reinstalled the game 3 times, and once up to ambitions only. Only to ambitions it works normally. Didnt test others expansions separately.

What should i do?

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 Pets wont finish loading Empty Re: The sims 3 Pets wont finish loading

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 26 Oct 2011, 09:09

Hello,
I'm not familiar with this problem, but the first thing that comes to my mind is to test if your pc meets the systemrequirements. Although it could be a form of crashing which leads me to also suggest trying this
Are you using any mods at all? If you do, try removing them, see if your game loads. All mods/cc have to be updated to the latest version, so you'll have to redownload your mods and fix your cc.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 Pets wont finish loading Empty Re: The sims 3 Pets wont finish loading

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2011, 03:57

I had this problem too, I just removed the entire mods folder and started slowly putting things back in to narrow it down to what the problem was. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top