Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Script call failed.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Script call failed. Empty Script call failed.

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jan 2017, 14:50

Ever since i downloaded the new city living download certain CC lighting wont place which once placed before i updated my game?
is there any fix to this?
Many thanks Help

Back to top Go down

Script call failed. Empty Re: Script call failed.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 05 Jan 2017, 20:59

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
It's possible that your CC is incompatible with the current gameversion. In that case, the only solution is to check for an updated version of your item, I'm afraid.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Jan 2017, 22:18

Ah, poop! Thank you for responding!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Jan 2017, 22:36

My script call failed errors got fixed by using sims 4 studio. In their latest Version they have an option to fix all lighting script errors under tools. I was very sad that many of my favorite lamps did no longer work, came across that fix by searching the internet and now every single light is working again. And I am very happy. You have to register, download the program, install it and then you have to direct the program towards the correct location, which in my case is  c: Name/Program Files/sims4. Apparently EA messed up something. Hope this helps Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 10 Jan 2017, 17:31

Loonieloose wrote:My script call failed errors got fixed by using sims 4 studio. In their latest Version they have an option to fix all lighting script errors under tools. I was very sad that many of my favorite lamps did no longer work, came across that fix by searching the internet and now every single light is working again. And I am very happy. You have to register, download the program, install it and then you have to direct the program towards the correct location, which in my case is  c: Name/Program Files/sims4. Apparently EA messed up something. Hope this helps Smile

//MOVED

Thanks for sharing this ! Very Happy  Could be very helpful, since I don't expect another (cracked) TS4-update, anytime soon, so any fixes that may be released, would only be available to the Origin-people.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Jan 2017, 18:07

Glad I could help, a bit Very Happy And the sims 4 studio guys mentioned that EA would not release a fix for that problem in the near future. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top