Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot open file downloaded!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cannot open file downloaded! Empty Cannot open file downloaded!

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2017, 21:14

I cannot mount any image!!! I have the game from other sites and yesterday I downloaded the city living expansion in Censored

Do you know how to fix this?

Back to top Go down

Cannot open file downloaded! Empty Re: Cannot open file downloaded!

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2017, 21:19

Maybe a fault in the image? Try the one here on this site in the download section

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 14 Jan 2017, 16:33

tasouuuu wrote:I cannot mount any image!!! I have the game from other sites and yesterday I downloaded the city living expansion in Censored

Do you know how to fix this?

Hello and welcome to the Forum@tasouuuu!

You must have installed an appropriate program, that can help mounting those disc image files. I myself use "PowerISO", which I'm sure you can find on various torrent sites as well.

You install PowerISO, set the number of virtual drives during the installation, and then re-boot the computer. Finally you have to right-click on the .ISO image and choose "mount in...". Then you go under "Computer" (press Windows key + E, if needed), and double-click on your virtual drive to start the disc.

For more details, feel free to have a look at our guide here:
https://goo.gl/tyPm7v

Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jan 2017, 07:44

Thank you all! I re-downloaded from here and everything is ok! I guess it was not properly downloaded the first time!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 17 Jan 2017, 18:02

tasouuuu wrote:Thank you all! I re-downloaded from here and everything is ok! I guess it was not properly downloaded the first time!

Very Happy

I'll leave the topic open in case anything else happens; just post back here if you need more support.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top