Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with Sims 3 Island Paradise. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with Sims 3 Island Paradise. [SOLVED] Empty Problem with Sims 3 Island Paradise. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jan 2017, 18:27

Hello!
Firstly, I want to say, that my English is not very well, and sorry if I posted it in the wrong place, but I think its problem in the installing, not "in-game" or so on...
But anyway, I have a problem, and if I'm doing something incorrectly, I would happy to know.
I have original Sims 3 (disk), everything works properly, ant today I have downloaded Sims 3 Island Paradise from this website. Actually, it's not the first time, then I have downloaded expansion pack from here, I just did it on other computer, so I did everything that says "Installation guide", step by step. I start up the game... Loading, everything looks fine, and then there is just.. Nothing, actually nothing, I can't create family and all another stuff Facepalm IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
( Sorry for photo, I couldn't do a screenshot)
Problem with Sims 3 Island Paradise. [SOLVED] 8ce5f3565a28ad442e15f67f31e49eaa69
Thats how it looks when I start up the game...

Thank you so much!

Back to top Go down

Problem with Sims 3 Island Paradise. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem with Sims 3 Island Paradise. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 23 Jan 2017, 20:28

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.

This can often be fixed by installing this patch here, regardless of whether you are already at gameversion 1.67.xx. Even if you are already at that patch level, running the update again can fix this.

After that, use the crack from the fix.

Please keep us posted!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Problem with Sims 3 Island Paradise. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem with Sims 3 Island Paradise. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jan 2017, 22:13

Thank you! It actually works now, a little crashy, but works! Thanks so much Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 25 Jan 2017, 12:02

Good to hear!
Don't hesitate to post if you run into problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1  topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top