Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have been able to get everything with the fix except World Adventures

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have been able to get everything with the fix except World Adventures Empty I have been able to get everything with the fix except World Adventures

Post by Guest Fri 11 Nov 2011, 03:15

I bought the base game, I used the fixed pets, then all the other expansion packs except for World Adventures, applying the fix to each one. Now I'm trying to get World Adventures installed, I know not to follow the instruction guide that came with the WA file, so I went ahead and clicked on the thing to start the installation (set up), after I click, it loads then comes up that it's detected there's a different regional code in the base game. I changed the SKU to 1 manually, and double checked it and it's still like that.

I just downloaded the sims 3 patch 1.26.8, I haven't installed it yet because I'm not positive if that's what I need to do.

My sims 3 game automatically updates, but I went and hit refresh to double check, and it's still up-to-date.

help plzzz. Very Happy

//EDIT

oh, and an added note - I'm using a PC, and Windows 7.

Admin edit: Topic moved to right section.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

I have been able to get everything with the fix except World Adventures Empty Re: I have been able to get everything with the fix except World Adventures

Post by Admin Fri 11 Nov 2011, 16:40

victikayy wrote:I bought the base game, I used the fixed pets, then all the other expansion packs except for World Adventures, applying the fix to each one. Now I'm trying to get World Adventures installed, I know not to follow the instruction guide that came with the WA file, so I went ahead and clicked on the thing to start the installation (set up), after I click, it loads then comes up that it's detected there's a different regional code in the base game. I changed the SKU to 1 manually, and double checked it and it's still like that.

I just downloaded the sims 3 patch 1.26.8, I haven't installed it yet because I'm not positive if that's what I need to do.

My sims 3 game automatically updates, but I went and hit refresh to double check, and it's still up-to-date.

help plzzz. Very Happy

//EDIT

oh, and an added note - I'm using a PC, and Windows 7.

Admin edit: Topic moved to right section.

- ADMIN
Hello,

It's not that you should not read the Installation Guide. It means you should skip the "# Crack" folder completely, since you do not need it.
If you read the included Installation Guide, notice that you have to change the SKU to 2, instead of 1.
Please do so and let us know the result. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male