Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to find Premium content for Sims 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying to find Premium content for Sims 3 Empty Trying to find Premium content for Sims 3

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2011, 19:22

I bookmarks you guy's media fire link with all the store updates but i cant seem to find the Premium Content like the Wind chimes and the Massage chair.
Am I just blind? can someone help me find these?
Many thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Trying to find Premium content for Sims 3 Empty Re: Trying to find Premium content for Sims 3

Post by Admin Wed 30 Nov 2011, 19:43

Hello,

What about the one called "The Sims 3: Pets Store items *NEW & HOT*"?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Trying to find Premium content for Sims 3 Empty Re: Trying to find Premium content for Sims 3

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2011, 19:47

That was one of the first things I downloaded. I didn't see any of the items I am talking about in that.
I am looking for the Sharper Sim Foot Massage Chair and the Sharper Sim’s Super Sleeper I finally say the toilet I was looking for but still cant see these.

//EDIT

Ha, nevermind.. I found what I was looking for. The foot massager was in the June 2011 Compilation. XD You can close this topic
EDIT:
Nevermind that need help finding one more item.. I was looking for the
Best of 2010.
http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=12928&productId=OFB-SIM3:33704&startAt=180
I was curious to whether you had that in one set as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 01 Dec 2011, 21:01

ravegrl13 wrote:That was one of the first things I downloaded. I didn't see any of the items I am talking about in that.
I am looking for the Sharper Sim Foot Massage Chair and the Sharper Sim’s Super Sleeper I finally say the toilet I was looking for but still cant see these.

//EDIT

Ha, nevermind.. I found what I was looking for. The foot massager was in the June 2011 Compilation. XD You can close this topic
EDIT:
Nevermind that need help finding one more item.. I was looking for the
Best of 2010.
http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=12928&productId=OFB-SIM3:33704&startAt=180
I was curious to whether you had that in one set as well.
Hello,

Since it's called "Best of 2010", I guess it should be in the "2010 Updates" folder on our MediaFire account.
If not, please tell me some of the (exact) names of the files you're looking for. I'll check the MediaFire account for those.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 22:23

I looked in the 2010 Updates and did not see it. I am interested in the Sets that come with the Compilation,there are quiet a few of them the link that I posted above has a list of the individual sets in the pack.Let me list them for you though there are quiet a few that's why I wanted the compilation so I didn't have to download them individually.
Ultra Lounge Outdoor Set, Ultra Lounge Study Set, The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. , Tiki Dining Room Set, Tiki Living Room Set, Ultra Lounge Bedroom Set, Wilderness Dreaming, Full Interior Castle Set, Worldly Goodies, Ultra Lounge Living Set, Ultra Lounge Kitchen, Asian Fusion, Panda & Friends, Bayside Bathroom Set, Ultra Lounge Bath, Ultra Lounge Dining Set.
Again there are a lot of packs included in this one Compilation, that's why I wondered if you had it all in one set.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 02 Dec 2011, 22:32

ravegrl13 wrote:I looked in the 2010 Updates and did not see it. I am interested in the Sets that come with the Compilation,there are quiet a few of them the link that I posted above has a list of the individual sets in the pack.Let me list them for you though there are quiet a few that's why I wanted the compilation so I didn't have to download them individually.
Ultra Lounge Outdoor Set, Ultra Lounge Study Set, The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. , Tiki Dining Room Set, Tiki Living Room Set, Ultra Lounge Bedroom Set, Wilderness Dreaming, Full Interior Castle Set, Worldly Goodies, Ultra Lounge Living Set, Ultra Lounge Kitchen, Asian Fusion, Panda & Friends, Bayside Bathroom Set, Ultra Lounge Bath, Ultra Lounge Dining Set.
Again there are a lot of packs included in this one Compilation, that's why I wondered if you had it all in one set.
Hello,

I hope this helps:
Trying to find Premium content for Sims 3 111
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Dec 2011, 00:02

That helps a little but I already have the Ultra Lounge items. That's okay thanks though I was wondering if you had the Compilation at it looks like you don't.
If you get a chance though it would be awesome if you could maybe get it. I just don't want to have to download everything separably.

Aside from that, do you know when you guys will be adding the new Children Swing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 03 Dec 2011, 00:21

ravegrl13 wrote:That helps a little but I already have the Ultra Lounge items. That's okay thanks though I was wondering if you had the Compilation at it looks like you don't.
If you get a chance though it would be awesome if you could maybe get it. I just don't want to have to download everything separably.

Aside from that, do you know when you guys will be adding the new Children Swing?
Hello,

No, if it's not on our MediaFire account, I'm afraid we don't have the items as a set, sorry.
Is the Children Swing in the December Store Updates? If yes, we'll be adding the December Store Updates to our MediaFire account soon!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Dec 2011, 04:29

Okay thank you Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Dec 2011, 16:22

May I ask what is the link for your 4shared account? I want to download those store contents. Thanks. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 11 Dec 2011, 19:46

joy0207 wrote:May I ask what is the link for your 4shared account? I want to download those store contents. Thanks. Smile
Hello,

See this: http://www.games4theworld.org/sims3store.html
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Dec 2011, 16:07

Hey, I'm not sure where else to ask this, but I am wondering if you can get the Solace Snugabunny Deluxe, it's a baby swing. I am planning on my sim having babies soon and this would be so nice to have and so realistic xD I have looked all over your downloads on mediafire and on tpb but I don't see it anywhere. Maybe it's too new? November content I think...

Here's the store link: http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:43457&categoryId=13062

EDIT: sorry I did not see her comment asking about the swing, I think it was first released in November so would that make it part of the Dec. Updates? I'm not sure how it works Smile

I guess I'm not the only one who wants it then huh? xD

Last edited by Jessipoo on Wed 14 Dec 2011, 16:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oopsydaisy :D but I still had more to ask!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top