Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help with sims 3 generation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help with sims 3 generation Empty Need help with sims 3 generation

Post by Guest Thu 15 Dec 2011, 11:20

Hi I am downloading this from a Mac I don't know if that is the problem but when I download sims 3 generation It says insert disc and I put the crack in the right place

please help I've been trying to fix this problem for the longest

Admin edit: Topic moved to right section.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Need help with sims 3 generation Empty Re: Need help with sims 3 generation

Post by Guest Fri 16 Dec 2011, 12:23

I have been trying to make these expansions work on my mac for about 12 hours now and I finally got Late Night and Town Life Stuff working. After making sure that I had those two working correctly I installed Generations and Ambitions the correct way too but it gives me the same message saying that I need to insert the sims 3 generations disc. I'm really stuck now because I don't want to uninstall everything and reinstall just the base game, Night Life, and Town Life Stuff. Hopefully we get a response here with answers to our problems.

This site is amazing by the way, I've tried so many other sites to get the expansions working and all others failed at explaining how to do it right, but I was able to to follow the steps and get it all right on this site except for this one problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Dec 2011, 23:19

I'm going to try and download the other expasion packs until i get an answer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top