Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't install Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't install Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles Empty Can't install Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles

Post by Guest Fri 17 Feb 2017, 14:45

Helllo, Whenever I try install the Sims Medieval Pirates And Nobles, it just says "the application The Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles Installer can't be opened" what do I do?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/19/62/04/68/screen11.png
https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/19/62/04/68/screen10.png

Back to top Go down

Can't install Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles Empty Re: Can't install Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 17 Feb 2017, 14:53

//Topic moved

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
Note that we don't officially give Mac support, since we're all on Windows ourselves. But have a look at this guide, and see if you can apply the general principle of that guide to "The Sims Medieval".
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Can't install Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles Empty Re: Can't install Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles

Post by Guest Fri 17 Feb 2017, 14:56

The problem is I can't even start the installation because I can't open the installation thing as it says it can't be opened

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2017, 03:30

Do you have the base game installed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2017, 12:38

No, but I thought it was the extension plus the base game. Anyway, when I try to install the base game of the Sims Medieval or Castaway Stories, the same thing happens. It says it is corrupted and I can't install it

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 18 Feb 2017, 19:09

I do want to emphasize, in case it wasn't clear already: not only are we all on Windows OS, but this also means that ALL our downloads are specifically tailored for Windows OS only. I'm really sorry I can't give any more optimistic outlook here.

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 18 Feb 2017, 19:40

Even so, we do try to help as best as we can.

From what I understand, you need to somehow convert them to DMG files? Does that make any sense at all? 
I was thinking that you could apply the principle as described to install the expansions, to the "The Sims Medieval" base game, perhaps.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top