Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 MC Command Center

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 MC Command Center Empty Sims 4 MC Command Center

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2017, 14:52

does anyone know if i can install the MC Command Center mod for the older version of sims 4? or would i have to wait and then install the updated version when the new toddler update is finally cracked? i really want the mod but on modthesims it says the game must be fully updated.. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 MC Command Center Empty Re: Sims 4 MC Command Center

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 27 Feb 2017, 15:21

Hello,

You need the exact same version for your mod and the game. If you can't download the version you need from modthesims, perhaps a user here would be kind enough to upload theirs for you. I already looked, but I no longer have it myself.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2017, 15:36

Okay, thank you any way Smile My game is version 1.25.136 and the mod on modthesims needs version 1.27.80

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 27 Feb 2017, 15:51

Let me tag a few people here who might have it Wink
@cows5evah
@cat_eye
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2017, 16:57

Cat_Eye wrote:Here is the MC command center version that is compatible with the December 2016 patch. Works fine with me.
Download Link

Keeping mind two things. This is taken from my game, so the settings aren't the deafult settings. Look them through and change them if you wish.

Secondly. Remove this version from the game before you update it to a newer version. It won't be compatable and can break your game. Apparantly this version combined with the toddlers can cause male sims to dissapear from the game. If that happens, do NOT save your game. Instead just exit and  get a compatable version of Mc comamnder. Also back up your game, just in case. I accidentally forgot to turn the culling off and a lot of NPCs got deleted. Thankfully I had a saved back up, otherwise those sims would be gone forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2017, 17:13

Download Cat_Eye's

I have it but some reason mine is missing a few things that I can't find and is having a lot of issues. ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 27 Feb 2017, 17:14

There you go, thanks @Cat_Eye Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2017, 17:34

No problem.

It's IMHO the best mod for the sims and it improves the game a lot. The only things you need to look out is that you don't have other mods which would conflict with it.
Also as said above, when a newer version gets cracked and you update your game, you need to remove this version of MC commander completely and get a compatable version, otherwise your game won't work properly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2017, 21:51

thank you guys so much Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Mar 2017, 01:23

Does anyone have the  "MC Woohoo for MC Command Center" for 1.25

I have the Command Center but I forgot to get the Woohoo add on for it when we got City Living.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Mar 2017, 08:45

cows5evah wrote:Does anyone have the  "MC Woohoo for MC Command Center" for 1.25

I have the Command Center but I forgot to get the Woohoo add on for it when we got City Living.
I have the woohoo add on among the others. It's part of the files in the link I posted above. I downloaded all add ons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Mar 2017, 09:59

Cat_Eye wrote:
cows5evah wrote:Does anyone have the  "MC Woohoo for MC Command Center" for 1.25

I have the woohoo add on among the others. It's part of the files in the link I posted above. I downloaded all add ons.

Thank you, the woohoo doesn't seem to show up for me though or work properly.  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Mar 2017, 10:30

cows5evah wrote:
Cat_Eye wrote:

Thank you, the woohoo doesn't seem to show up for me though or work properly.  Why God.
That's strange, it works for me. Have you tried to move your version from the mods folder and put all add ons from the file folder I posted above into your mods folder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Mar 2017, 11:01

Cat_Eye wrote:
cows5evah wrote:
Cat_Eye wrote:

That's strange, it works for me. Have you tried to move your version from the mods folder and put all add ons from the file folder I posted above into your mods folder?

I got it to work, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Mar 2017, 21:14

cows5evah wrote:
Cat_Eye wrote:
cows5evah wrote:
Cat_Eye wrote:

I got it to work, thanks!
I am also unable to get the woohoo to work... May I know how you fix it? 
Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Mar 2017, 21:41

kokhoong0624 wrote:I am also unable to get the woohoo to work... May I know how you fix it? 
Thanks in advance!

You have to enabled it on the PC and restart your game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top